Chapter 29: The kiss means nothing. Nothing. Nothing..

Start from the beginning

"Mine aswell." Kris said.

"So, how are we going to get our bags?" Sehun asked.

"I'll get it." I suggested.

"Okay. Sehun and HanNi you tw---" Suho was interupted.

"NO!" Sehun and I yelled.

The boys give us the look. Sheez. Did we make it too obvious? Okay, okay. The kiss means nothing to me. Nothing. Nothing. Think about HanNi, it means completely nothing, understand? 

"Two can stay and help the others...." Suho continued was he was saying. I blushed hard and hid my face on Kris back and stomped my feet in embarassment. The boys laughted and stared teasing me and Sehun.

"What do you think Suho-hyung would say?" Chen asked while giggling.

"N-n-nothing." I stammered.

. . . . . . . . . . . .

Kris, Xiumin, Suho, Chen, Tao and Sehun went back to the castle using the teleportation machine Jung offered them to use. The destination was set to the castle and back. The portal room is completely secured so no one could enter while the portal is open. Over protective don't you think?

As I walked around the evacuation area giving foods and clothes to the villagers, I saw a little girl crying looking for her umma. I went to her.

"Waaahh! Mama!" She cried.

"Little girl, are you lost?" I asked in soft friendly tone. Which is my normal tone.

"My..*sinff* mama.. I don't know where my mama is.." She sobbed.

I pulled in a hug and comforted her. After awhile, she finally stopped crying. I went to the securityes with the little girl and spoke in the speaker.

"Sorry for the interuption. If you are looking for a little girl, about 3 years old, brown hair, wearing a pink blouse and blue shorts named JinAh, please come to the 103 block. Thank you." 

We waited in 103 block until JinAh's mama came and picked her up. JinAh was so happy. Her mom thanked me many times. JinAh hugged me and went back with her mom. JinAh reminded me of SaeRyun. I couldn't contact them on earth. I just hope that they are doing fine without me.

The boys who collected our luggage fromt he castle came back with our bags. They brought it straight to our room and settled it next to out beds. I'm sure they'll know which one is mine.

Evening. It was already 8:00pm. The villagers are sleeping inside their tents. I just finished checking the whole area before I went to our room. I turned the lights off but left 2 - 3 lights on for them. I couldn't bother walking so I teleported to our room.

It was a surprise to me when I saw the boys probably just came out from the bathroom with only towels covering their lower part, which is, they are shirtless. My cheeks started to burn up. I feel like there's warm liquid coming out of my nose.

"YAAHH!! Put some shirt on!" I yelled.

"Oh my! Not again!" Xiumin said.

"Yah! I told you not to walk around this room without your shirt on!" Suho scolded them.

After about few minutes, they finally had their shirts on. As soon as Suho said it's fine now, I quickly ran up to the bathroom, for me, my own bathroom, and washed my nose. I never thought I would get nosebleed from these kids. If you only see their qeyfbcbieldcbfdh body.. nevermind.

"Han-Han! Are you alright?" Baekhyun ran up to me as soon as I came out.

"Yeah.. wae?" I asked.

"I mean.. you know... you.. uhm.. saw...saw us...uhh... shirt..less..." He blushed.

"Like you have abs.." I joked.

"Yah! What do you mean by that?!" Baekhyun pouted.

"She means you have no abs, don't have a guy's body, hyung." Kai said.

"Yeah, like you do!" Baekhyun said.

"Oh yeah, I do. Want me to show you?" Kai smirked.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop! There's a girl in this room!" Kris reminded them.

"Aiish. We have to be more careful from now on. Understand?" Xiumin asked.

"Yes, Sir!" They saluted.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guyth!

The EXO's First Box! The Comeback teaser photos!

It's killing me!!! Suho's hair looks... he sometimes looks like Xiumin, Tao and Kai in different angles. Sehun is fbjehvuehruoscjlvha HAWT!! Beeeeep! Ramyeon! Beeee ump ramyeon~ SO CUTE!

So sorry I couldn't update for long time. It's just hard for me to think what to write because of 1. EXO FRIST BOX   2. EXO COMEBACK  3. homework  5.SD card damage  6. I lost all my photos and music  7. my dad won't let me buy new SD card   8. my life is ruined.

ENJOY! 

Saranghaeyo~

--Author--