ONE

proofread by vedlcrz
2nd proofread by _JEONJIMIN_

Jimin woke up in an unfamiliar massive bed, yawning while looking around him. He's in a hotel, an expensive one, as he can guess from the decoration.

He then found a piece of paper with something written on it on the table beside the bed, he moved his body to grab the notes, but the pain on his back made it difficult for him. And also, hinted him that his one-night stand partner was a guy.

Last night was amazing.

Jimin chuckled at the phone number written under the note.

It's not the first time that his one-night stand partner left their phone number but Jimin is never interested in contacting any of them.

He went inside the bathroom, cleaned himself from dry cum on his body and came out with a towel around his waist. Jimin looked around the room to find his apparels when he found two papers on the table in front of the television, assuming it was another note.

I brought you new clothes since I accidentally ripped yours last night.

"Accidentally, huh?" So last night must be wild, Jimin thought as he tried to remember something, maybe his name. But he can't, he is just too drunk to care who he slept with.

After he's done, he looked around to make sure he didn't leave anything behind. His ripped clothes, phone, wallet, house key.

Oh, and the notes, he almost forgot that. Jimin walked back to the side table and took the number into his wallet.

*

The semester break was over and new semester started. But Jimin is a final semester student, he doesn't have to go back to his college, he's glad for that. However, he must undergo internship with one of the companies in Seoul which is chosen by his academic advisor based on his CGPA.

He's looking at his reflection in the mirror, fixing his hair then his tie, making sure everything is perfect because first impressions are important to make people feel comfortable with us in the future.

"Chim Chim, let's go!" Taehyung, his housemate called from the outside. Jimin grabbed his wallet and phone and shoved it into his slack pocket, then turned his body to his study desk to take his documents file.

"Okay let's go!"

*

The receptionist smiled when Jimin stood in front of the counter, fingers tapping the counter nervously while showing his internship offer letter. He said thank you after the receptionist gave him visitor pass and told him which floor he needs to go.

There are not many people in the elevator since it's already past nine. He pushed the twentieth floor button and the elevator brought him up. When the door opened, he met another receptionist inside the huge glass door with JJK Enterprise beautifully engraved on it.

The receptionist opened the door for him and greeting him with a smile. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin reporting for internship." He murmured as he put his offer letter and documents file on the counter. The receptionist then led him to a bubble room and asked him to wait for the person in charge to come.

After five minutes and something, a guy in a black suit with a mint coloured hair entered, which made Jimin quickly stand up and bow. "Have a seat, I'm Min Yoongi, your supervisor is not here until Wednesday, so I will be in charge of you until he's back." Jimin nodded.

Min Yoongi passed him few forms that he needs to fill up, and he went out of the bubble room to pick up a phone call. Jimin filled up all the forms and when he was done, he waited for Yoongi to come back in.

"Done?" He asked once he stepped inside the bubble room. Jimin nodded and passed the forms back to Yoongi. He checked and put the forms back into the envelope. "Okay, come, I'll show your work station."

Jimin was introduced to some staffs of his department while they made their way to his work station. His desk is placed right beside the wooden door with a silver steel tag 'Chief Finance Officer 1 (CFO1)' hanging on it. A ceiling to floor glass wall behind his chair made it easier for him to check his boss.

"Make yourself comfortable" Yoongi said and left.

*

Jimin did nothing on his first two days of internship, on the third day, his boss will be back, and he's hoping that his boss will give him something to do, so he has something that he can write in his internship daily report book.

Yoongi came and entered CFO1 room after saying good morning to Jimin. He watched Yoongi through the glass wall behind him, he cleaned up the table and looked around the room, making sure everything is okay then he came out to Jimin. "Your boss will be back today, be prepared."

Jimin nodded.

*

Everyone in the finance department stood and bowed to a tall man in a white shirt with sleeves rolled up to his elbow with the plain slim maroon tie around his neck walking in front of their work stations with Yoongi tailing behind him.

"So, you must be the intern student." Said the man.

Jimin bowed and nodded.

"What's your name?"

"Park Jimin."

"Well Jimin, it was nice to meet you again."