"That's because you always want to know everything," his tone went back to normal.

She rolled her eyes.

I'm never introducing these two.

Tom continued. "But how would you know what to pack if you don't know where you're going?"

"That's where it gets interesting..." She took a sip out of her bottle of water and leaned over on the table. "He told me to pack as if we were going to the beach but we are not going to the beach."

Tom drew his eyebrows together and wrinkled his nose.

"I know!" She agreed.

Then, it seemed like an idea came to his mind. "You know what this means, right?" He asked, pointing at her with the chopsticks.

She looked sideways, unaware of what he was going to say. "What?"

"We're going bikini shopping!"

"Why? I have bikinis," she waved dismissively.

Wait. He's going to see me in a bikini? He's going to see me in a bikini! How many workouts can I squeeze in until Thursday?

Tom exhaled loudly and closed his eyes for two seconds.

Oh, oh. Here it comes, he's going to start with my full name.

"Sarah Grace Anderson, you're going away with the Crown Prince of the most fabulous city on the face of the earth. We don't know where he's taking you but what we do know is that is going to be amazing. And you, missy, need to look the part. So, we're going shopping. End of story."

"Okay, okay... but tomorrow, after training. Today I'll be designing 'till I pass out on my computer, there's a lot I need to do before I leave."

"When are you leaving?"

"Thursday night," she answered, doing a little dance that was cut off by her ringing phone.

Sarah ran to the bedroom to pick it up and beamed when she saw the H on the screen.

"Guess who's calling?" She chanted to Tom.

"You two sicken me!" He chanted back.

---

Tom was giggling away with two female employees of the Victoria's Secret store at the mall, while Sarah was roaming through the swimwear section with a knot on her stomach. Tom always had the easiest time making friends. Before getting to the store, they had to stop twice so Tom could say hi to someone he knew. Sarah granted his professional success to his vivacious personality.

She remembered perfectly the first time they met. It was right before her dad dropped her off on the first day of kindergarten. Sarah was holding Pat's hand while he talked to the teacher when this boy seemed to pop up out of nowhere to tell her how much he loved the My Little Pony lunch box she had on her hand. A big smile accompanied the boy's emerald eyes and dark as night hair. She smiled back and thanked him. Sarah saw him run inside the school and smiled again when she saw him sitting in her classroom. They never parted since then.

"So, are you ready for the fitting room? By the way, I think I got you a discount," he nudged.

"I guess..." She shrugged, showing Tom the hangers with swimsuits in her hand.

Tom started examining them. "Okay, they're cute. Why don't you start trying them on and I'll see what else I can find?"

Sarah changed into a two piece suit with a pink halter top and black bottom. She was inspecting herself in the wall mirror when she heard Tom call her name.