"Oh ok. Thanks!" Astrid said. And with that, she sprinted out the door to get Stormfly and flew off to itchy armpit.

"Your welcome dear" Valka said after Astrid closed the door and smiled.
.....

"Ok so what do you think about this" Hiccup said to Toothless who was playing with a leaf.

He straighten himself while Toothless paid no attention at all.

"Astrid, you are my best friend since we where younger, and then when you agreed to be my girlfriend it was-oh what am I saying!" He said and kicked at Stone that was nearby.

Toothless looked at him with an amused look and tumbled over his back 'laughing' again.

Meanwhile, Astrid landed on the island unnoticed. She saw Hiccup and Toothless in the edge of the cliff, and was about to call them but Hiccup spoke.

"Oh come on bud don't laugh! You're over that!" He said but Toothless kept on 'laughing'.

Astrid smiled and decided it was time to make them notice her presence. But what he said next made her stop dead in her tracks.

"How am I supposed to rehearse my proposal to Astrid when you're​ not even trying to help me!?" He said swinging his arms up for emphasis.

'Proposal? That's what he was rehearsing? He's....Going to... Propose?!' where Astrids thoughts right now. She squealed in excitement and covered her mouth right away even if it wasn't hearable to Hiccup, but to Toothless was.

"And if you keep on interrupting me with your....." Hiccup trailed off once he saw that Toothless wasn't listening.

He turned his body around to see what Toothless was looking at. But then his eyes widened.

"ASTRID?!" exclaimed Hiccup as he saw his Valkyrie standing ten feet away from them with a shocked expression.

"Uh hi Astrid hi Astrid oh man this is uh, h-how long have you been uh, standing there? Heh" he stuttered rubbing the back of his neck.

"I uh, just came right now" she lied but smiled.

There was an awkward silence until Toothless head-bumped Hiccup in the back and gestured over to Astrid with his head.

"Oh so NOW you do something!" He whispered-shouted to Toothless but sighed afterwards.

He took a deep breath, and walked a few steps over to her.

"Astrid..... Shoot what I was going to say" he mumbled the last part. He cleared his throat and continued.

"Can I...Ask you something?" He said and she nodded slightly trying to keep in her excitement.

"Ok um, Astrid, you...Have no idea how lucky I am to have you. Heh, I feel like I just won a war!" He said and Astrid giggled.

"But you, gods Astrid I love you...I can't imagine my life without you. You're my everything! my strength, my hope, the reason I am still here and not flying off to another island to get away from my problems" he continued.

"You, have been there for me in my weakest moments, and are you are always there for me when I need you even if sometimes I ignore you, I haven't payed attention to you when you deserve it" he said looking at her in the eyes.

By now, Astrid had tears threatening to fall out as she heard these words coming out of her boyfriend's mouth.

"I want to change that. A few days ago I realized how much need you, I want to wake up next to you, be there for you in sicknesses and in health, start a family with you..." He said and Astrid let the tears fall.

"And be with you till death do us apart" he said and smiled.

Hiccup got on one knee, still not breaking their aye contact and took a little brown box and opened it revealing a beautiful golden ring with a blue Pearl on top with the words '

"I Love you Astrid Hofferson. Will you make me the happiest man in the whole archipelago, the whole world! For that matter, and.... Marry me?" He said.

A waterfall of tears where falling out if Astrid's eyes as she saw the boy who she'd known her whole life, now a man, and is on one knee with a ring on his hands asking her to marry him.

But she managed to say one word, the word he wanted to hear and the word she have always wanted to say when this day came.

"Yes"

"Oh thank Thor" Hiccup said letting out the breath he didn't know he was holding and slid the ring on her finger.

Astrid jumped at him hugging him and he hugged back then he planted hi lips on hers, Toothless warbled happily.

She instantly kissed back with so much love and passion, her wrapping her arms around his neck and his arms wrapped firmly around her waist.

They pulled away a minute later and gazed in each other's eyes Hiccup cupping her cheek and wiping off her tears.

"M'lady don't cry" he said smiling.

"Oh how could I not when the man I love just propose to me!?" She said and punched his shoulder lightly, then grabbed him by the helm of his shirt and kissed him.

"I love you." He said pulling away seconds after.

"I love you more" she said and smirked.

"I love you from here to Valhalla" he said.

"I love you from the universe and back" she said.

"I love you for eternity" he said putting his forehead onto hers and Astrid giggled

"You win" she said and he smiled.
.....

Done! Phew!

This was by far the fastest update I've ever did. Don't ask.

So how was it? Good? Good.

See you on the next update!

Have a great day!

Skywalkers123