Internal stubborn

Mulai dari awal

"You don't do cuddles, you do fucking." She answered.

I gasped flying a hand tinny chest "Now I'm offended."

She laughed  before putting her head onto my shoulder. "We need to get food."

"In a second." I sighed closing my eyes as her fingers drew a soft pattern on my chest.

"Love you." Robyn mumbled before nuzzling into my neck.

********

I woke up to the smoke alarm causing my body to shoot out of bed, grabbing a pair of boxers I pulled them on before heading out.

With the alarm screaming in the kitchen, I made my way there and walked in to Robyn being stood on her tiptoes on the kitchen island pulling it off the ceiling.

"Hey!" I called causing her to jump and slip of the side. I rushed towards her with my arms out catching her before she could hit the floor.

"Zak!" She snapped thumping her fist into my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?! We need those." I frowned looking at the device still in place.

"Not for when I try and cook toast! The damn thing wouldn't stop!" She huffed as I put her down and opened the sliding door.

"I tried wafting the smoke, it wasn't even that much!" She reasoned as I looked at the smoke above our heads.

"Maybe.. Maybe I should cook from now on?" I suggested as I looked at the cremated bacon. Her eyes narrowed at me instantly as her arms folded around her chest causing my shirt to ride up her thighs.

"I'm more than capable of making toast! I made dinner last night!"

I laughed "Once. And it was beautiful, but seriously... Let me do it." I crossed the kitchen and threw away the bacon, turning on the rings and placing the pan down to heat.

"This is ridiculous! So you're saying I can't cook?!" She asked.

I shook my head "No, I'm just suggesting tha-"

"That you cook and I don't! Only it doesn't seem like a suggestion Zak! More of a request that I don't bother!"

"Why are you getting antsy about this?" I asked getting the bacon from the fridge. "Do you want some Bacon?"

"No! No I don't want bacon! I don't even want breakfast now! I want to be able to cook!"

I saw her hand and before I could react she had grabbed the hot pan burning her hand. She let out a scream dropping it on the floor sending hot oil everywhere.

"Shit! Let me see!" I demanded as she grasped her hand in pain. Ushering her to the sink I put on the cold tap and pulled her wrist away from her body putting it under the tap.

"IT HURTS!" She screamed as I kept her hand there.

"I know! I know but if I don't then it will be worse!" I shouted as she struggled against me.

"It's burning! It's burning!" She cried trying to pull her hand away.

"Baby trust me! Okay?!"