"You're not going anywhere, young lady," Natalie said.

"You said that as long as I'm under your roof I have to do as you say. But I've had it too, Mom. So I'm done. I'm leaving," Lydia told her, tears building up in her eyes. "Because I don't want to live in a place where what I love is not allowed."

"Lydia—"

"Goodnight, Mom."

"Was that really necessary?" Scott asked as he opened his fridge. He handed Isaac a beer.

"Was what necessary?" Isaac asked and screwed off the top. He took a swig of the drink and leaned over the kitchen island.

"I had to lug your ass all around town today!" Scott exclaimed. "I had promised Allison that it'd just be me and her today. Now she's not answering my calls."

"Boo hoo," Isaac taunted and walked towards the couch. "Allison won't answer your calls. Has it ever occurred to you that she might be busy?"

"Isaac—"

"No, I'm serious," He said. "You met her like a month or so ago. You barely know anything about her, Scotty. She could be like Lydia for all you know. She could be spray painting a building right now or something."

"I know quite a lot about her actually," Scott told him, joining him on the couch.

"Oh I'm sure," Isaac said, rolling his eyes.

"What's your problem? You're the one who encouraged me to start dating again."

"I don't have a problem," Isaac said and took another sip of his alcohol.

Scott looked over at him and narrowed his eyes. "I've known you since I was sixteen. You really think that I wouldn't know if you were upset over something?"

"I mean, you've never really noticed before so...."

"Isaac."

"God fuckin— WHAT?"

"You don't like the fact that I'm dating Allison, do you?" Scott questioned.

"Guess not," Isaac said, staring straight ahead towards the television. "You have Netflizzle right? I started watching Breaking Bad and it's amazing. You'd love it–"

"Do you like Allison or something?" Scott asked.

Isaac choked on his beer. "What?"

"You do, don't you?" Scott said and sat back. He put his hand against his head. "It makes sense. All the comments you've made towards her, towards me. It makes sense."

"If it makes sense to you then I think you may have a brain tumor or some shit, Scott," Isaac said with a chuckle. He looked down at his bottle and ran his thumb across the condensation.

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry, did I stutter, mate?" Isaac said. Scott glared at him and Isaac laughed. "Think whatever you want man, it doesn't matter to me."