Chapter One-Hundred Eleven

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter 111

BPOV

"One-way mirrors," I replied off-handedly. "They don't know what's up here. Across the dance floor is the offices for the building manager and escort service, equally with one-way mirrors."

"Really?" Edward cooed.

"Yep," I shrugged. I felt Edward move behind me and his lips met my neck. "What are you doing?"

"Well, my Bella, we are going to defile your father's desk," he said, "and they're not going to know it."

"Fuck. Me," I whimpered, turning in his arms.

"Oh, I intend to, Miss del Cigno," he growled.

EPOV

Bella eyes widened and she bit her lip, causing my pants to tighten. I kissed her deeply, plundering her mouth with my tongue. She moaned, fisting at my hair. Pulling back, I looked at her. "Lock the door, Isabella."

"Yes," she said as she tittered to the door, flipping the lock. She turned and looked at me, her chest heaving. "What now?"

"Take off your dress and sit on the desk," I said, as I unbuttoned my shirt, shrugging it off my body. She was still standing by the door. "Did you not understand me, Isabella?"

"Shit, sorry," she said as she turned around and unzipped her dress. She slipped off her shoes. Dragging the straps of the dress over her shoulders, she shimmed out of her clothes and walked over to the desk, sitting on the edge.

"No bra?" I asked, arching a brow.

"No. The dress was tight," she said, giving me a slow, seductive grin.

"I bet it feels good to be out of it, yeah?" I asked, walking closer to her. Her nipples were pebbled and begging for my mouth. However, I wanted to have some fun with her. "Cup your breasts, Bella. Play with your pretty nipples."

"Like this?" she asked, pinching her nipples. I nodded and she continued fondling her tits. "Feels good, Edward."

"It looks amazing, Isabella," I purred, sitting on the chair opposite from her perch. Charlie's desk was dark wood and only covered with a desk lamp and a blotter. "Scoot back, baby. Spread those gorgeous legs for me."

"Panties off?" she asked, her voice rough and husky.

"Not yet," I answered. "I want to see how wet you are." She smirked and moved back on the desk. She leaned back, spreading her legs wide for me. On the barely-there satin, was a clear wet mark. "Rub your pussy, over your panties, Isabella."

"Fuck," she moaned, snaking her hand down her body. She circled her hand over her panties. "Ooooh, I'm so wet, Edward. My panties are ruined."

"That's a shame. I liked them," I said as I watched her hand.

"Do you want them?" she asked, still rubbing her sex. "A memento of our foray into public fucking."

"It's not public fucking, Isabella. They don't know," I purred. "Show me your pussy. Don't take off your panties yet. Pull them to the side." She whimpered, pulling her panties off to the side with her thumb. In the dim lighting of the office, I could see her glistening sex. "That's a thing of beauty, baby."

"I only ever get this wet for you, Edward," she whispered, swirling her fingers over her clit. "Does seeing me this wet make you hard?"

"Very much so," I panted out.