Chapter Forty-Six

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Forty-Six

Edward's lips were as soft as I imagined. Not as hard as I would have liked, but fuck, he was kissing me! Slowly, he started moving his mouth against me. With each pass, his confidence grew and so did the hardness of his kisses. One of his hands moved from my face and banded around my waist, bringing me closer to his hard body. He pulled away and angled his head to deepen our kiss. Tentatively, he slid his tongue inside of my mouth. I moaned like a wanton whore, twining my hands into his thick, soft hair.

"Bella," he whispered, becoming more and more confident in his movements. "My Bella..."

"Yes," I whimpered back. "Always yours."

With a growl, he crashed his lips against mine. They were strong, assured and so fucking soft. I groaned, wanting to get closer and closer to him.

So, I did.

I pushed him back and straddled his waist. I could feel his hardened length between my thighs, pressing against my lace-covered core. My hands were tugging on his hair as we feverishly kissed each other. His hands stayed above my waist but never touched me inappropriately. Though, my inner-slut wanted him to reach under my skirt, tug my panties to the side and plunge his fingers inside of my very, very wet pussy.

Slow, Bella. You have to take it slow.

I pulled back and stared into his eyes. "Is this okay?" I asked breathlessly.

He licked his lips and gave me a smirk. "More than okay, Little One."

"You can touch me, Edward," I murmured, leaning down to ghost my lips over his. He sighed contentedly once my mouth brushed his. "I want you to."

"God, I want to," he moaned as his lips moved from mine. Languidly, he kissed my jaw and moved down my neck. My arms tightened around him, wanting more. His teeth found my earlobe, nipping lightly. I whimpered, rocking against his hardened length. "Fuck, Bella. Don't do that."

"What? This?" I asked innocently, swirling my hips over his.

"Seriously, don't," he pleaded, looking at me. The fire in his eyes was blazing and he looked like he was not in control. "I know that the pace at which we're moving is slow, comparatively, to what you're used to. I want to take the time to get to know you...know your body...know what makes you turned on." His eyes darkened and he cupped my neck, bringing me closer to his mouth. His hot tongue slid between my lips and aggressively, he kissed me. I wanted to pull back and scream.

This! This makes me turned on. I want to feel your cock between my legs. I want THAT tongue assaulting my clit.

His other hand held me around my waist, gripping me almost painfully against his body. My hands were on his face as we kissed each other with a passion that I'd never felt before. My heart stammered against my ribs. I reveled in being held in his arms. I desperately wanted to feel more of his lips against my skin, caressing my mouth sensually and possessively. It was like he was claiming my mouth with his.

I'd gladly give myself to him. Fuck, when I saw him in the club, I already was his. When he walked into the kitchen after the hit with James' goons, I was his.

I. Was. His.

I never wanted to feel another man's lips against mine. I forever wanted to be held by his arms. I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted him to love me. I wanted to love him.

Do I love him now? No. We've known each other for less than a month. Only two weeks of that was spent actually talking. We were sharing our first kiss. But I knew that this wasn't like any of my other relationships. This shit was real. What I felt for him was real. I never wanted to let it go.

The need for oxygen broke us apart, but Edward kept his lips on my skin. It felt magical. His mouth moved softly, adoringly and lovingly down my neck, suckling on my skin behind my ear. "Mio protettore, mio tesoro," I breathed, tightening my hold on his hair.

"Always, Little One," he murmured. "I'll protect and treasure you always."

"You know Italian?" I asked, pulling back.

"Some words. Online translators help," he chuckled. "Emmett and some of the other guys ramble on in Italian and I want in on the joke."

I grinned, kissing his mouth softly. "Mio angelo," I purred against his lips.

"That would be you, Bella," he laughed, kissing me again. "You're the angel who saved me."

I grinned against his mouth before moving my lips down his strong jaw. It was his turn to moan as I nipped and nibbled along his scruffy jaw. His hands were moving more freely along my back and inching closer to my ass. However, a loud knocking broke us apart. Charlie was standing next to the passenger seat of the car, glowering at us. Edward's hands left my body faster than I could comprehend and I quickly moved so I was separated from him.

"Remember our conversation, Edward?" Charlie grumbled.

"Sorry, sir," Edward blushed. He got out of the car and I followed suit. I brushed past my father, giving him the stink eye.

God damn it, Charlie!

You know the phrase, 'If looks could kill'? Yeah, my cockblocking father would be toast.

A/N: WOO HOO! They kissed. Boy, did they kiss! I want some kissing like that. Damn. Anyhow, I have one picture with this chapter. It's on my blog...link in my profile. You can find me on Facebook, too: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Leave me some lovin!

<���C�'�