Chapter One-Hundred Forty-Seven

Twilight...not mine (sigh). **Graphic Violence Warning**

Chapter 147

I felt a pin prick to my neck and my heart began racing. "You're going to be awake for your death, Isabella," James snarled as he threw the syringe onto the floor. "No more sleeping for you."

"What did you give me?" I asked, my throat dry.

"Pure adrenaline," he answered, releasing my legs from their shackles. "Hmmm, before you die, I am going to feel your sweet pussy around my cock, bitch. Are you ready for me?"

"Don't, please," I sobbed. "Allow me one dignity. Don't take that from me...Beat the shit out of me but please, please, don't rape me."

"Do I look like I care about your dignity?" James spat. "You're covered in my jizz, Riley's jizz, wearing a pair of dirty panties and nothing else. You should be grateful for getting to feel someone inside of you before you die, bitch. And Riley, he told me at how tight your pussy is...just like a virgin's. Hmmm, I'm getting hard just thinking about it." James turned and walked out of the light. Sobs tore through me as I prayed for this to end.

Save me, Edward. Please, come save me. Help me! Prottetore, I need you! I'm sorry for saying that I hate you. I'm sorry for everything. I'll do whatever you want...just find me! PLEASE!

I love you, Edward!

James came back, holding a large metal baseball bat. He swung it, smiling gleefully. "Do you like walking, Isabella?" James asked, tossing the bat around easily.

"Yeah," I cried, my heart stammering.

"If you survive this, which you won't, but if you do, you'll be walking with a limp. Permanently," James growled, whipping the bat down onto my right leg. I felt it shatter and I pulled it back. James continued smashing my leg with the bat before tossing it onto the ground. James picked up my broken limb, inspecting his work. "That's beautiful. All those bruises and feeling the broken bones. Perfection."

"Why don't you use the bat on her head?" Riley chuckled from the darkness.

"After I fuck her," James snorted. "I want her to be aware of who is inside of her cunt. I want the last face you remember to be mine, bitch." James brushed my hair back and he stared at me. "It's a shame to kill something so beautiful," he murmured softly.

"Please, don't," I screamed.

"Aro gave me an order and you know what happens when you don't follow orders," James growled. His nose ran down my jaw and he bit down on my neck. I bit back sobs as I tried to move away from him. James punched my stomach before pawing my breast.

"Fuck!" Riley barked. He punched some keys on a computer. James stopped his assault on my body to reply.

"What?" James asked, looking over his shoulder.

"Charlie del Cigno is here! In the building," Riley shouted. James ran over to Riley's location. He hissed in anger. "He's meeting with Aro."

"Well, it looks our time is almost over, Isabella," James said as he reached for the buckle of his jeans while he walked back over to me.

"Do you really want to fuck her now?" Riley whined. "Charlie's here. He could find her."

"I've waited this long to feel her pussy. I'm going to take it. Besides it's unlikely; this room is locked and so far away from the office that Charlie would never reach her in time," James snickered. He picked up a knife from the tray next to the table. He cut through my black panties, right above my swan tattoo. He saw the black ink on my skin, laughing crazily. "This is a joke. You're not a del Cigno, Isabella." He began cutting into my tattoo, trying to remove it from my flesh. "You're a Volturi."

I screamed loudly as the knife pierced my skin. He tossed the knife and reached for the waistband of his jeans. I could feel myself growing weaker. He had nicked something when he performed his rudimentary tattoo removal. James was a blur above me.

"FBI! FREEZE!" I heard and then five shots. James fell off the table and I whimpered as he dragged my broken leg with him. "No! No! No! Little One, stay with me," came the velvety voice of my prottetore. Il mio amore. He removed my cuffs and wrapped me in his arms, holding me close to his chest.

"Edward," I whispered weakly, reaching for his face.

"I'm here, Little One," he sobbed. Edward's face was the last thing I remembered before I drifted.

A/N: He found her! He found her! He found her! Now, I'm switching back to Edward since Bella's, well, unconscious. I promise...promise...happy ending. Leave me some.

I1p