Chapter Ninety-Five

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Ninety-Five

After a three hour drive to Rome, I was ready to kill Emmett. He drove like a freaking maniac. The roads to Rome were curvy and he took them, in the SUV, very fast and very dangerously. Once we got to the hotel, Bella smacked Emmett a few times, saying that she didn't want to die before we celebrated my birthday. I could care less about my birthday, to be honest. But, she did have a point.

I just didn't want to die.

Period.

Well, I didn't want to die without telling Bella that I loved her. Out loud, you know? Because, well dying's inevitable unless you're immortal or a vampire or something.

I'm not that. Though, being bullet-proof would be good for my line of work.

We checked into the hotel and decided to meet up in the lobby at ten to go to the club, La Maison. I was dressed in a pair of black dress pants and a black button-down, similar to what I wore at Verdant in Seattle. However, what I wore in Seattle was on-sale from Kohl's. Here in Rome, my pants were Dior and my shirt was Prada, along with my very slick looking shoes.

We had ordered room service and then got ready. Bella commandeered the bathroom after attacking my head with some gel and pushed me out of the bathroom to get dressed herself. Shortly before ten, Bella opened the door and strode out, wearing a maroon halter dress that clung to her body like a second skin. Her jewelry was also maroon and sexy. Her brown hair was straight, pinned back into a tight ponytail at the nape of her neck. As I watched her sinuously move around the room, my dick decided to wake up and was craning to get out of my pants.

"I see you ogling me," she said as she tossed her cell phone and money into her purse.

"It's because you're fucking sexy, Bella," I growled, walking up behind her. I gripped her hips, pressing my arousal between her ass cheeks.

"My, my...is that a gun in your pocket or are you happy to see me?" she teased, looking over her shoulder. She swiveled her hips and licked her ruby red lips.

"I'm very happy to see you, Little One," I purred seductively, wrapping my arms around her lithe, sexy body from behind. I kissed her neck. My fingers glided down the outsides of her breasts and I rocked against her. "I hope this weekend you're ready..."

"To make love?" she panted, threading her fingers with mine and pressing my hands to her breasts, massaging her nipples with my thumbs.

"To make love. To have sex," I breathed. I bit down on her earlobe. "To fuck."

"Edward," she whimpered. "You are killing me here."

"How so?" I chuckled darkly, leaving open mouth kisses on her shoulder. Bella moaned and moved my right hand to her thigh. She lifted her leg, hitching up her skirt and left my hand on her ass. Her bare ass. Using my fingertips, I moved them closer to her sex. Her arousal was clearly dripping down her thighs. "So wet, Little One."

"I swear, I can come from your voice alone," she snarled. "And to imagine making love to you?"

"You won't have to imagine it this weekend, baby," I whispered, slipping my fingers inside of her tight pussy. "I joked that all I wanted for my birthday was you in a bow, but I think that idea has merit." She mewled as I touched her body, rocking against my hand. "Do you want a little relief, my Bella?"

"Make me come, Edward," she pleaded.

Slowly, I removed my fingers from her pussy and righted her dress. Her eyes flashed with shock, lust and disappointment. "As good as you feel," I began as I licked her essence off my fingers, "and taste, you don't get to come until we get home, baby. You need to be punished. My little girl forgot to put on panties..."

"I could always do it myself," she smirked.

"You do and we don't have our fun this weekend," I threatened. "I've waited a long time for you Miss del Cigno; I can wait longer, but that's up to you."

She gave me a look and she gripped my hair, staring into my eyes. "You better make me scream when we get back, Edward. I want that fucking tongue of yours, licking the inside of my sweet, succulent pussy until I'm gushing all over your face."

I kissed her deeply, imitating how I was going to kiss her sex. It was slow, sensual and a lot of tongue, with a touch of aggression. I was turned on, too and wanted nothing more than to throw her down on the bed, rip off my pants and bury myself into her warmth. My lips molded against her and as I pulled back, I bit down on her lower lip. She moaned, her hands grasping my ass. I released her lip and stared into her glassy eyes. "I'll be doing that to your pussy, Isabella. Can you handle it?"

A/N: I'm evil, aren't I? *Snickers* Pictures of the hotel are on my blog. Link's in my profile. I've also created some outfits on Polyvore. My name is tufano79. Look under the Mafia Princess outfits and you'll the dresses for Bella, Jessica and Angie.

//////=c