Chapter Eighty

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Eighty

"Bella, we should probably work on your fighting," I said a couple days later. She was laying on a chaise lounge, wearing the tiniest yellow bikini ever. I was drying off after a dip in the pool. "It's been since Billy's funeral, Little One."

"Tomorrow," she said as she rolled over and untying her bikini top. "I'm being lazy today."

"You've been lazy every day since our trip to Sorrento," I quipped.

She gave me a smile. "It's nice to just be, Edward. I love hanging out with you. You're really kind of cool for an old guy," she snickered.

"I'm five years older than you, Bella," I deadpanned, flicking some water onto her back.

"Hey, don't make me smack you," she grumbled. "Can you rub some sun screen onto my back?"

"Sure," I said as I got up to massage the lotion into her smooth skin. "Are you positive you want my old, decrepit hands on your skin, Bella? I may give you an age spot."

"That's it!" she giggled, hopping up from the chaise lounge. Her top was still on the lounge and she ran toward me. She pushed me in the belly toward the water, dumping me into the deep end of the pool. She fell in with me. We surfaced and she was sputtering. "You are an ass."

"And you're topless," I said, arching a brow.

"Are you tempted?" she questioned, swimming closer to me.

"I'm always tempted, Little One," I murmured, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist. Her legs wrapped around my torso and she hitched herself higher to display her perfect tits. "I want it all with you."

"I want it all with you, too," she said, brushing my wet hair away from my forehead. "I just ache for your touch, Edward. You gave me the most erotic night of my life several nights ago and my pussy is yearning for more. I want to feel you inside of me again."

I was torn. I wanted to feel her silky walls again as her body pulsated around my fingers. Then again, I felt guilty for taking this from her. She was rocking against my chest, rubbing her breasts along my torso. However, when I looked into her eyes, I was gone. She gazed at me with lust filled eyes, completely dilated and swirling with emotion.

Live in the moment, Edward. If you can't tell her you love her, show her.

I carried her to the stairs at the far end of the pool. I wanted to see her beautiful body on display. Placing her ass on the top step, I cupped her face, kissing her deeply. My tongue plundered in her mouth as she moaned. I kissed down her neck, tasting her diluted flavor. Her nipples were erect and begging for my touch. "God, I've missed tasting you," I growled against her throat.

"Don't stop," she mewled, spreading her legs to allow me to fall between them. I kissed down her skin until I reached her tits. I looked up at her, circling her nipple with my tongue. "Fuck!" she spat.

"Not tonight, Little One," I said with my teeth tugging on her breast. Her hands were tangled in my hair, tugging painfully on the wet strands.

"How is it you know how to make me so wet?" she whimpered as she rubbed her bikini-clad pussy along my chest.

"Are you wet?" I quipped as I kissed along her chest, licking her other nipple.

"So wet. Take off my bikini bottom and you'll see how wet I am," she demanded.

"You just want me to see your perfect little pussy," I said as I tweaked her nipple with my thumb.

"I do. I want you to fuck my perfect little pussy," she smirked. "Please, Edward."

I arched a brow and untied the bows on either side of her hips. I threw her bikini bottoms away from her body, spreading her legs wide. "That is a thing of perfection, my Bella," I said. "So pink. So wet. So needy."

"I'm throbbing for you, Edward. God, I want to feel your cock in me," she begged.

"Oh, he wants to feel your tight pussy walls, too. But, I want that to be special, Little One," I said reverently. "Not in a pool. Can I have that?"

"Yes," she breathed.

I leaned down and kissed just below her navel, nipping at her sensitive skin. Her arousal hit me. She was drenched and I wanted to bury my nose between her legs, memorizing her heady fragrance. I suckled on her hip and moved closer to her pussy.

Then, the motion sensor went off...

A/N: Don't hate me. Sorry about cockblocking them. He seemed so into it and damn it! I promise you that the next lemon will be a doozy. I've got it planned in my head. *Snickers* You know what to do, my lovelies! I'd appreciate some lovin!

al><>