Chapter One-Hundred Ten

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter 110

The next day, Edward and I lazed around the house. We had gone to the club, checking on the things my father had asked the day previous. The crew was decorating the club with patriotic décor, covering anything that was stationary in red, white and blue bunting or the American flag. The DJ was also setting up some indoor pyrotechnics as we left.

I had been unnaturally clingy toward Edward. I think part of it was anxiety about stepping into a club. He took in stride, holding me when I needed it and being extra affectionate. After dinner, I dragged him up to my room and threw him on the bed, straddling his hips. "Little One," he chided. I whimpered, burying my nose into his neck, inhaling his fresh, clean scent. "Talk to me, baby."

I smiled at his names for me. I kissed just behind his ear and tightened my hold on him. God, I loved him so fucking much.

"Bella, please, talk to me," he whispered, running his fingers through my drying hair. We had worked out earlier and I had beaten the punching bag to a bloody pulp. Then wrestled with Edward, working on my fighting skills, which turned into a make out session and quickly morphed into him getting a blowjob. After that, I took a shower to get rid of the grime and sweat from our time on the mats.

"I'm scared," I muttered, looking down at him. "Bad things happen at clubs, Edward."

"Not tonight," he vowed. "We're not going there to go dancing or get shit-faced. We're going there to work. You're acting as Charlie's proxy. You're making decisions and ensuring that the patrons are happy with their too-expensive drinks, loud, electronic music and imitation fucking on the dance floor."

"You don't like the dancing, do you?" I quipped, running my hands through his soft hair.

"Not really. What they do is pornographic," he said, kissing my shoulder. "I feel like I need a shower after going to a club."

"Me, too. But for different reasons," I said. "Having drinks spilled on me, the smell of smoke, sweating..."

"True," Edward smirked.

"Seriously, though. I'm freaking out about stepping into Twilight tonight. What if something goes wrong? What if I go to the bathroom and I'm accosted again? What if..."

He silenced me with a searing kiss. His warm hands cupped my face and his tongue delved into my mouth. Rolling us, I was pinned beneath his hips and his mouth was unwavering from mine. When we needed to breathe, Edward pulled back and his eyes were glittering with lust and control. "What if we go to the club and nothing happens? I know you're scared. I know you're terrified. But, Bella, I'm always going to be by your side."

"Okay," I said, kissing his nose.

"You alright?" he asked, brushing my hair away from my face.

"I'm fine," I huffed out. He arched a brow. "Really, I'm fine. Thank you for kissing me senseless and assuaging my fears, Mr. Masen."

"I do try," he quipped, nuzzling my neck.

"I'm going to get dressed. Any requests?" I asked, ruffling his hair.

"Clothes," he snickered. "Bella, you could wear a burlap sack and be the sexiest woman in the room. Wear what you want, Little One."

"Okay," I said, shoving on his shoulder. He got up and lay back on my mounds of pillows. "Thank you for..."

"It's what boyfriends do, Bella," he said, giving me a warm smile. "At least, I think they do that."

"No, you're right," I smiled. He hopped out of the bed, kissing my lips before darting down to his old room to shower. I went in my bathroom to attack my hair and make myself look like the daughter of Charlie del Cigno. My hair was curled in soft chocolate waves flowing down my back. My makeup was neutral except for my eyes. They were sultry and smoldering. Padding into my room, I tickled Carino who was on the edge of my bed and ventured into my massive closet. I found a dress with a navy lining and red lacy material on top. The straps were thin and the bodice was cut tight to my body. A bra wouldn't be necessary. I did want to put on some saucy panties. I found a pair of gray satin panties that left little to the imagination and made it abundantly clear that I had everything removed from my girlie bits.

I slipped on my heart pendant and coordinating bracelet. Picking up my heels, I walked back into my bedroom. Edward was back and he was playing some Lynyrd Skynyrd on his guitar. Shocked I knew that, didn't ya? He looked like an all American boy wearing a pair of tight jeans and a blue plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Carino was on her usual perch of his shoulder, nuzzling his face. "That cat gets more loving than a whore," I giggled.

"She knows who feeds her and who doesn't bathe her," he quipped, plucking Carino off his body. "Cat, you still make me sneeze. Fucking furball." She hissed but gave him her adorable kitty pout. "You're lucky I love you and take massive amounts of allergy medication." He looked at me and his eyes darkened. "Fuck me."

"Maybe if you're lucky tonight," I said, walking to my jewelry box and putting on a pair of star earrings in honor of the holiday we were celebrating at the club.

"I hope so," he purred, eyeing my body hungrily. I sprayed on some perfume and we went down to his Mustang. He drove us to the club, parking in the back. We went in through the employees' entrance and checked in with the manager. He said that everyone was having a good time and it was all on the up and up. I nodded, leading Edward up the stairs to my father's office.

It was a large room with one way mirrors. My dad could look out over the crowd but no one could see in. He called it his eye in the sky. Edward looked at the moving body of people below us, his brows near his hairline. "An entire room of windows," he said.

"One-way mirrors," I replied off-handedly. "They don't know what's up here. Across the dance floor is the offices for the building manager and escort service, equally with one-way mirrors."

"Really?" Edward cooed.

"Yep," I shrugged. I felt Edward move behind me and his lips met my neck. "What are you doing?"

"Well, my Bella, we are going to defile your father's desk," he said, "and they're not going to know it."

"Fuck. Me," I whimpered, turning in his arms.

"Oh, I intend to, Miss del Cigno," he growled.

A/N: Tee hee...I'm evil. Don't hate me and enjoy the lemon next chapter. It's gonna be a dirty one. Lots of pervy pic teasers with that one. *Gleefully off to research...where's my porn?*

Na