Chapter Forty-Seven

Twilight...not mine (sigh).

Chapter Forty-Seven

After that kiss, Edward and I went our separate directions, much to my dismay. I spent some time with King Dong and fucked myself into oblivion as I recalled that hot, steamy kiss. Let's just say that I slept very little that night and spent more quality time with my dildo than I care to admit.

The rest of the weekend was boring to say the least. Charlie was shooting daggers at Edward whenever he was in the vicinity of me. By dinner on Sunday, I had had enough. I called him out on it. Charlie was the one who initially said that Edward was my boyfriend to Aro at the wake. He was okay with it. Why the fuck was he giving Edward the third degree?

During that argument, Edward and Emmett said they were going to work out in the basement. Once they had left, Charlie explained that he felt that Edward was a good fit for me but he didn't care for us flaunting it. We were making out in the car, Dad. Jeez. Then, I pointed out his revolving door of women going in and out of his bedroom over the past three years. Not to mention all of his debauchery at Twilight. He had no room to talk.

I was always discreet with my men and with Edward, it wouldn't be any different. My dad looked chagrined and apologized to me. He also said that he'd talk to Edward about making him feel uncomfortable. I nodded and went to my room to work on homework. I had to finish two papers to turn in for my literature classes. Thankfully, those counted as the finals and I didn't have to take tests in those classes. I only had finals in my business class, biology and music appreciation.

Edward promised he'd help me study for the music class. Personally, I think he wanted to read the text book but I'd be more than willing to study with him.

Naked studying would be even better.

Or strip studying...with each correct answer, he loses an article of clothing. For each incorrect answer, I lose an article of clothing. Then, we make love...

I think I'll bring it up with Edward when we study.

Just before I was to go to bed, Angie and Jessica called to ask about my date. I told them about it and they were thrilled with everything that had happened. Angie did apologize for her snarky behavior on Friday. She truly did need to be fucked. She found some cutie at Verdant named Ben and they were inseparable all weekend long. She sounded happy and well, I hope he treated her well.

The next two weeks went by quickly. I had taken my finals and before I knew it, it was Friday. Edward hadn't asked to go out on another date. Personally, I think that he's still terrified of my father attacking him in his sleep. After classes, I went down into Edward's room and sat down on his bed. I could hear him puttering in the bathroom. When he got out of the bathroom, he was wearing some workout gear. "Do not like me anymore?" I asked.

"Holy shit!" Edward barked, dropping a water bottle.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you," I pouted. "Seriously, though. Do you not like me? You've held my hand and been quasi affectionate at school but you haven't kissed me since our date."

"Bella, of course I like you," he said as he sat down across from me on the bed. "I like you a lot." He dropped his gaze to the bedspread and muttered something about taking too many showers. "Just your dad, he...he scares me. We talked on Sunday and well, he told me to keep my lips, fingers and dick away from you, despite his initial reaction of liking me."

"Oh, fuck no!" I hissed. I hopped off the bed and stormed out of Edward's room.

"Bella! Little One!" he yelled as he ran to catch up with me.

I pushed open my dad's office and heard him moaning. "Whatever pop tart you have sucking your cock needs to get the fuck out," I spat.

A blonde woman stood up, wiping her mouth daintily. Charlie glared at me as he tucked himself into his pants. "This won't take long, baby," Charlie said, still staring at me.

"Go home, baby," I sneered. "Play with some Barbie dolls." She gaped at me and darted out of the office, leaving the house in a flourish. "What was the point of talking on Sunday, Charlie?"

"I'm still your father, Isabella del Cigno," he growled.

"You're a hypocrite, Charlie. You said you were okay with my relationship with Edward," I hissed. "You said that you'd talk to him about making him feel uncomfortable. Do you want to know what you did? Made Edward afraid of you."

"Bella, stop," Edward pleaded from behind me.

"Do I scare you, Edward?" Charlie asked, his eyebrow cocked.

"When it comes your daughter? Yes. You can shoot off my nuts without a second thought. I'm kind of attached to them," Edward quipped.

"So am I," I yelped. "What did I walk in on here, Dad? You were getting a blow job. Right?"

"Yeah," he muttered. "With no ending. I'm dying here, Bella."

"I don't fucking care, Dad. We. Were. Kissing," I screamed. "Not fucking. Not groping. Kissing. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Okay! I get it!" Charlie yelled. "I'm sorry. To both of you. I am okay with your relationship. I'm sorry that I was a douchebag all week. Edward, I never meant to make you feel uncomfortable. Really, I never did. I can see how you act around Bella. You're respectful and kind towards her. I also can see that you care a great deal about her."

"I do, sir," Edward said quietly, taking my hand in his. "I promise you that I wouldn't do anything to disrespect her or you in your own home."

"Maybe I should move out," I stated simply.

"NO!" both Charlie and Edward barked.

"Well, then I'm not going to stop living my life. Daddy, I've brought guys home before. Why is this different?"

"Because he lives below you, Bella. Access to you, twenty-four, seven," Charlie said.

"Dad, you're not making sense. One second you're okay with us and then you're not. I don't get it," I said as I cuddled against Edward.

"I'm okay with you. I'll stop because I don't want to be a hypocrite. I love you, baby girl. I want you happy and obviously being with Edward makes you happy."

"Very much, Daddy," I said as I looked up at him. With my eyes, I begged for him to kiss me. He smiled softly, caressing my cheek but shaking his head minutely.

"Who am I to begrudge my baby girl happiness," Charlie sighed resignedly.

"Now, as an apology, we're going out clubbing. You're not going to bitch and don't yank off your dick when you jerk off when we leave," I said. Both Charlie and Edward blushed as I walked out of my dad's office, dragging Edward behind me.

A/N: Charlie is all over the place. To make things clear, he is okay with Bella dating Edward but he doesn't need to have physical reminders of it. I.E.- groping and making out in the car. Charlie will stop being so hypocritical after something I have planned when he sees how devoted Edward is to his daughter. Just saying...No pictures with this one (though I have a mental picture of Billy Burke getting head from some blonde bimbo that is kind of squicking me out...I love me some Billy Burke, but yeah, I'll shut up). Find me on Facebook: Tufano79's Twilight Fanfiction Appreciation or on twitter: tufano79. Leave me some!

Noaf���12a�