Chapter 8-Going Through Changes

Start from the beginning

"He says hes in love with me?"

"yeah.creepy right?"

"Yeah totally creepy!"

"Well,tomorrow i go to my moms so,you want to stay here with him or come with me?"

"Im going with you...i dont want to stay here with him" I lied.I did,but i couldnt,it would be obvious.He entered the room

"Hey Erikia how are you feeling?"

"Dont answer him!" She said

"Hallie go to your room"

"No,im scared to leave her in here with just you"

"Go to your fucking room"

"Fine,be carful Erikia"

She walked up the stairs and slammed her door.Marshall looked at me with a sorry smile.

"I feel like shit,i want to die,simple as that" I coldly said hiding my face under the covers.He reached over and uncovered my face.

"Please dont do this Erikia,i dont want you to think those things"

"Well i am,so dont try and change my mind"

"Erikia.....You know i love you right?"

"No you dont"

"Yes,i do Erikia! The only reason im trying my hardest not to cry right now is because i know if i cry,you will cry.....and i dont want to see you cry.Whenever i see them tears escaping your eyes,i just break.I need you Erikia,and i dont think i can ever live this life without you.I feel like if i lost you,i couldnt bare this life anymore either.We can walk this road together baby,all you have to do is take my hand."

"Look Marshall,we cant keep doing this,I love you too,but hallie found out! If you havent noticed!! And i am not going to lose my best friend.She means everyhting to me....i dont want to lose her."

"But you mean everything to me,and i dont want to lose you either..."

"Then i dont know,but i have to go with Hallie to her moms tomorrow because she will think i feel the same way."

"So you dont feel the same way?"

"I do marshall,,,and its killing me,but i cant let her know that....."

He Just sat on the end of the couch,at my feet.His face was teary,and he was slowched down,moping.His hair was all messy from his hand repetingly going through it.Dull blue filled his eyes as he looked at me.

"Erikia,i cant just do that.....I cant just pretend anymore...I need you.Litterally."

"Well Marshall i dont know what to tell ya,im not losing her"

"Hallie get down here!!" Marshall yelled standing up

"What? Is Erikia okay?? Did you hurt her!:!?"

"Ughh no! Listen,she cant go with you tomorrow to your moms.I have to keep an eye on her to make sure she wont try and do this agian,doctors orders."

"No,you just want me gone so you can rape her! Well that aint happening!!"

"I would never rape someone! And besides,i have too! Unless you want her to slit her wrist again!"

"Fuck that! Ill watch her!"

"You will not talk to me like that Hallie Jade! Now sit down on the couch and let me explain"

"Fuck-

"Hallie just do it please" I said looking at her serious.She did so,but she sat next to me.

"Okay...look....you dont understand.Me and Erikia well....We Love each other.And you may think thats weird,discusting,and just sick......but i fucking love her like i did your mom.She means everything to me! And i cant live another day in this world without her! And i want you to know that.......even though you probably will never look at me the same again....im in love with her,and i cant change my feelings" He stated,making me and hallie go into shock.He let out the tears that had been growing in his eyes.He just looked at me and cryed more.

"Do you feel the same way Erikia?" She asked me being extremly weirded out and confused.

"Yes....Hallie im so sorry,i would tell you anything,but i couldnt just go "Hey im in love with your dad" It just didnt sound right.Because it isnt right,but I love him Hallie.I dont know what to do,i just dont want to lose you.your the best thing that has ever happend to me! Besides your dad of corse....You and him is all i got....i fucking love you both to much to lose both of you or any of you for that matter.Please understand.!" I cryed hoping to god she would.But she just sat there with a discusted face on her.Looking at me like i just ate a 3 week old peice of gum off of a random desk at school (people do that in my school! Its so gross!!) .She snapped out of her daze......

"Wow.....I cant believe this..." Is all she said and walked up to her room,slamming the door again.I just cryed into my pillow,and suddenly i got up.Marshall watched my every move.I made a run for the bathroom when he caught the door with his foot.I got my blade and tryed to slit my wrist again.Because i new for a fact that if i hit it hard enough that i would die instantly,no more worries! No more drama! No more pain!

"FUCKING STOP ERIKIA! PLEASE!!!" He yelled I ddint.he grabbed my wrist and pulled me,sitting on top of me.taking the blade out of my hand.

"LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE MARSHALL! I WANT TO FUCKING DIE! " I yelled at him,making him lean in and just kiss me.I faght it but couldnt win.I just gave up.His kiss was soothing.I fell under his spell....And we were there in the bathroom making out on the floor.Never thought i would do that...

Okay im sorry,im being lazy xDD If ya hate it,i totally understand lol