-chapter 58-

*6 years later*

"William, wake up, time for school." I lightly shake him to wake him up.

"Mum, I'm still tired." He groaned, pulling the covers over his head. "And I feel sick."

"You're not pulling that trick on me again. Get up, you have to go to school." I say, leaving the room. I hear him groan but eventually I hear him walking downstairs.

"Where's dad?"

"There." I say, as Joe walks into the room, kissing my cheek and Williams head.

"Morning. Breakfast?" I ask, flipping a pancake.

"Yes please darling. Pancakes and bacon please." He says, pouring himself a coffee.

I make his breakfast and give William his and I go and get the twins up.

"Girls, wake up, breakfast time. Daddy's gotta go to work soon so come and see him before he leaves." I say, and two small puffy heads of fluff peek up from their blankets in their cribs.

Amalie and Kira were two years old, nearly three and we had them a few years after Joe suggested having another child. I couldn't get pregnant for some unknown reason.

"Hi mummy." Kira hugs me gently and I pick her up from her crib, and then Amalie. "Good morning mummy." She kisses my cheek lightly, giggling.

"Good morning my babies. Shall we go have some breakfast?"

"Yeah! Yeah!" They say, sniffing the air, noticing the smell of bacon coming from the kitchen.

I put them both on the floor and they run into the kitchen towards Joe.

"Daddy!" They both shout, running up and hugging his legs.

"Good morning girls. How are we feeling this mornin'?"

"Good." Kira giggles, kissing Joe's cheek as he picks them up. 

"And you, Amalie?"

"Good."

"Good. Well, I have to get going. I'll see you all later, and we'll get McDonald's for dinner, plan?" Joe raises an eyebrow, kissing my cheek and hugging me.

"DEAL!" William agrees and continues munching on a piece of pancake.

I laugh and wave Joe off at the front door.

"Drive safe. See you later." I blow him a kiss and close the door.

"William, hurry up. You need to brush your teeth and get dressed. Are you putting gel in your hair today? Is your back packed?" I rush into the kitchen, packing him some lunch.

"Yes, yes and yes." He says, handing me his empty plate before walking back upstairs.

________________________

"Come on, let's leave!" I shout up the stairs, and William comes running down them.

"Hold on, just gotta grab my book!" He runs into the living room then out the door.

I lock it behind me, and pile all the kids in the backseat of the car.

I drive to Williams school and he gets out. "Have a good day, sweetheart. I'll pick you up later. Bye!" I say and he waves and walks off.

I drive home with the girls and we plan to go to the park.

I grab Pebbles' leash and attach it to her collar and we set off walking to the park.