Chapter 28

Joe's POV
The meet and greet yesterday was a huge success, and the girls even met an old school friend.
Today Katherine was due for another scan for the pregnancy, and I was really excited to see our baby again.
She got a text from Kiki this morning wishing us luck and saying congratulations again on the pregnancy, like she hadn't already said it fifty three times yesterday afternoon.
"Ready to go babe?" I hear Katherine say from behind me.
"Yeah darling." I respond, smiling up at her, walking over to the front door and grabbing my car keys.

We got in the car and I turned the key in the ignition.
On the way to the clinic, we had a karaoke contest, singing along to Justin Bieber, One Direction, Drake and Sia.
Eventually we called it a tie, seeing as we weren't really paying attention to the scores.

We pulled up to the clinic car park, and Katherine got out to guide me into the parking space.
"Okay, a little bit forward, stop! Back back back back, stop! That's perfect, wait you're a little bit over the white line, go a little bit back back ba- right! Stop!" She giggled, opening the passenger door again to grab her Louis Vuitton backpack that I bought her for her birthday last year.
"Okay lets go." I say, grabbing her hand and begin walking towards the clinic building.

We tell the receptionist our name, as we for some reason had to come to this different place for this scan, and then sat down on the red leather waiting chairs.

"Mrs Katherine Sugg?" The nurse called us in to the room, and told Katherine to lay down and lift her top up to just below her bra.
She squeezed the gel onto her stomach and grabbed the ultrasound tool (idk what it's called), beginning to swirl the tool round her stomach.
The picture became visible on the screen above the nurses desk, and she told us we were eight weeks and three days pregnant, so our baby could come any time between now and this time next week.

Eventually, after an unnecessary interview with the nurse, we were able to leave and go baby shopping again.