Chapter 11

Zoë's POV
I reply back to Katherine on the group chat, saying that we could come.
'That's great! Would you be able to come round at about 7?' My phone alerts me that I have a message from Katherine.
'Of course. See you there! Xxx' I type back and send.
I have been doing housework all day long, so I am hot and sweaty and a little bit tired to be truthful. It's only 3pm so I have four hours until we need to be at the Jatherine household. I decide to take a nap to refresh myself.
I set my alarm for 4, so I can wake up, and get ready, like shower and do my hair and makeup.
I fall asleep just as Alfie comes through the front door. He comes running upstairs "Zoë! Wake up Zoë! Look what I bought little one!" He shouts as he runs towards our bedroom. So much for my snooze Alfie. Thanks.
I sit up, groaning and telling him I was trying to sleep.
"Oops, sorry babe. But look what I just got!" He says, opening up a shopping bag.
"What is it?" I say, looking inside.
"A new drone!" He exclaims, smiling like he just won the lottery.
"And you're excited why? You already have a drone Alfie." I roll my eyes, laying back down and closing my eyes.
"Because now when Poppy and Sean come over, Sean can use one too!" He says, running out of the room, FaceTiming Sean.
I shake my head, falling back to sleep.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.
I sigh and turn off my alarm.
"Little one! I've run you a bath." Alfie says, kneeling down beside the bed.
"Awh, thanks Alfafa." I say, kissing his nose and going into the bathroom.
I undress and lather myself in the luxurious bubbles in surrounding me. Alfie had even lit some of my favorite scented candles and put a bath fizzer in the bath.
I hear the door handle wiggling. As I look up, Alfie walks in with my mini vintage radio, turning it on. He plays some of my favorite old songs, kisses me on the head and then leaves.
How did I get so lucky? I think to myself.
I smile and shake my head.
I allow myself to soak in the bath for an hour, just the right amount of time for me. I use all my favorite bath essentials, leaving me feeling clean and relaxed.
After my bath, I use my own body fondant from my newest beauty range, Sweet Inspirations. I just love how it leaves my skin smelling and feeling amazing.
I walk into our bedroom, and on our bed is a note.
I look at it, reading it aloud, "Little One. I know tonight isn't for us, but I do love you in this dress. Wear it please, you always look incredible in it. I love you. Alfie X"
I smile and look over at the dress hanging on the back of the door.
It is a short, tight black and red dress with black platform heels to go with it.
I giggle and shake my head at his taste in clothing. He really likes me in this outfit?
I give in and put the outfit on, debating whether I should curl or straighten my hair.
Eventually I decided on curling, and I sit at my makeup desk.