Chapter 46

Katherine's POV
To be honest, I was fairly excited for my birthday this year. We never really celebrated it, but Joe wanted to do something seeing as its my first birthday as a mother. He seemed really excited about it, too.

I begun thinking about what I would like to do on the day, and a random thought popped into my head.

Why don't I see if Joe can do what they did for Zoe's birthday?

I really enjoyed the birthday breakfast for Zoe's birthday, of course I was there. She's my best friend. I mostly get all my ideas for things from her, just put my own twist on them kind of.

"Joe, do you remember what you did for Zoe's birthday? The meal?" I ask him curiously.

"Yeah?" He replies, looking up from his phone.

"Could you possibly do that for my birthday, but like a dinner or something? Like I said, it would be so nice to see everyone again," I explain hopeful.

"Of course! Whatever you want, babe." He smiles and kisses my nose.

I scrunch my nose up and grin widely.

"Actually, come to think of it, I have an early birthday present for you." He says, standing up and going into our bedroom.

I hear some rustling and rattling and soon he returns to the living room, holding a couple of large Victoria Secret bags.

I raise an eyebrow, and look from him to the bags, then back at him again.

"You didn't." I smile.

"Oh, but I did. Open it!" He demands, placing the bags on the floor in front of me.

I poke my hand into it and pull out the first thing that I felt.

"Oh my goodness! Joe! I love it!" I exclaim.

He grins cheekily at me, and tells me to open everything else.

Eventually, I had opened every single bag and gift, which consisted of a PINK tracksuit and gym bag, some lacy underwear, three pairs; one black, one white and one red, some body mists, a few lip products, a lingerie dress thing in white, a few packs of PINK socks, three sports bras in black, grey and white, and some leggings in black and pink and white.

"Joe, this is freaking incredible. You didn't have to do this for me! What have I done to deserve all of this?" I say, throwing my arms around his shoulders and kissing him softly, then looking at all of my gifts in awe.

"Well, number one, you are the most incredible wife I could ever ask for. Number two, you literally gave birth a few weeks ago, to a baby you had carried for nine months, and number three, because I love you and you are my princess." He replies effortlessly.

"Oh my god, I love you." I kiss him again.

"Hey lovebirds, we're gonna make a move- oh my goodness, what is all of that?" Zoe asks, in shock.

"My early birthday present." I say, also in shock.

"Woah. You really are one lucky woman, Katherine." She laughs and hugs me, "what do you want for your birthday from Alfie and I, anyway?" Zoe asks me.

"I really don't know. I don't think I deserve anything else, to be honest. This is all so much, I'm still shocked that Joe did this for me!" I say, passing William to Joe.

"Well, he is quite the ladies man, I though you would have worked that out by now." She giggles, then kisses me and Joe on the cheek as they both leave again, heading to their car in a rush, seeing as Zoe had a photo shoot for a magazine cover today.

We wave goodbye and then I do a trying- on session of my new clothes and underwear, to which Joe approves all of them.

The gym clothes have really encouraged me to start going to the gym again, to work off all the baby fat.