Chapter 14

Katherine's POV
"Joe we need to film that Q&A that I've promised the viewers." I say, walking into the living room.
Joe was sitting on the sofa watching YouTube videos by Jack and Conor, a regular hobby of his.
"Oh yeah, let me just finish watching this video and I'll be there okay?" He replied, looking up at me.
"Alright. I'll be setting up the camera and everything else in our bedroom." I inform him, walking back into the room.
"Do you need any help babe?" I hear Joe shout from the other room.
"No thanks I'm good!" I shout back to him, laughing afterwards.
I pull the tripod out from behind the wardrobe, and grab the camera case and lenses.
I fix the camera onto the tripod and begin setting up lights and viewfinders. Then the microphone, when Joe comes into the room.
"That looks great baby." He says, taking yen microphone from my hands and fitting it for me. I wasn't that great at setting up the microphone, because we owned about seven different ones that Alfie showed us, and we used all of them at the same time.
"Thanks." I say, sitting on the edge of our bed, crossing my legs.
Joe sits takes a deep breath, presses record and sits down next to me on the bed.
"Hello everybody! Today we decided to film a Q&A for you all, as I know how much you love when I do them. I asked you all on Twitter to send me in some questions for Joe and I to answer in a video, and my goodness did you guys send quite a few in." I say, looking at Joe, eyebrows raised.
"So here are some of the most popular questions asked..." Joe clicks his fingers, meaning that this was where I was supposed to edit the top asked questions into the video.
"My god there are so many," I say, scrolling through some on my phone.
"Okay so question number one is from... abilovesjatherine43, and she asks, "what is your favorite collab you have ever filmed?" I read out, looking at Joe.
"My favorite collab EVER on my channel is when I did the video with Caspar, Conor, Jack, Josh and Mikey, when we had to use the tin of custard or something to represent Oli." Joe says, chuckling at the memories of filming that video.
"My one is when I filmed the 3 minute makeup challenge with Zoë on my channel and we both failed miserably." I say, moving onto the next question.
...
We were getting to the end of the video, and I decide to answer the most popular question.
"Okay you guys, so this is the last question, and definitely the most popular question asked," I say, showing Joe the tweets on my screen, "why haven't you uploaded or tweeted anything in weeks?"
"Well, Joe, why haven't I uploaded or tweeted in weeks?" I giggle, grabbing joes hand.
"Hm, I don't know Katherine. Maybe because you've been going to the doctors a few times? Or you've been particularly ill a few times? Or the fact that..." We count down from three to one...
"We're pregnant?!" We shout in unison, hugging each other, and I run out of shot to grab the ultrasound pictures and show the camera.
I kept the pregnancy tests as keepsakes, not that anyone else does that... I mean you're basically keeping your own pee but there you go...
"Look you guys! We're gonna have a baby! And it's our first SON!" I say, holding up a baby grow with 'Daddy's Little Superhero' written on the front in blue and white stripy writing.
"So yes, we are pregnant, and we are about three months. We went to the doctors two days ago and we found out that we were having a little boy, which I am over the moon about, and we then went on a baby shopping spree, as some of you may have seen us running round baby shops like lunatics in the lanes." Joe says, laughing.
He hugs me and we say goodbye to the camera, turning it off.
"That was successful. Now I need to edit it." I groan and roll my eyes.
"You get some rest and take a nap or something baby, I'll edit the video for you." Joe says, taking the memory card out of the camera and grabbing my laptop.
"Really, awh, baby thankyou." I say, kissing his cheek and going to get a glass of water.
"No problem princess. You need the rest anyway." He replies softly, kissing my stomach.