Chapter 47

*three weeks later*
joe's pov
today was katherine's birthday. i needed to make sure everything was perfect, and that everyone was coming to celebrate.
i had invited alfie, zoe, jack and conor maynard, josh, mikey, caspar, connor franta, joey graceffa, louise and darcy, tanya and jim, niomi, marcus, maddie chester, mark ferris, my parents, gabbie, tyler oakley, troye sivan, colleen (miranda), and as a super special surprise, katherine's dad, sister and brother, and step mum.

so i was hoping she'd love it.

her family are staying at a nearby hotel, near to our house. it would be their first time meeting the new baby William, and i was super happy about it.

i'd met her family once or twice before william was born, and they were really nice people. genuinely nice people.

i had bought katherine four dresses to choose from to wear tonight. she didn't have a clue about this all being a party; it was a surprise party, after all.

i quickly phone the venue that the party is going to be at, and the receptionist answers.

i ask some questions, and eventually call for the limousine to come and pick us up at 6pm tonight.

"babe?" i call into our bedroom.

"yeah?" katherine calls back.

"come out here, i have something to show you."

"alright, coming."

she walks out to the living room, bottle feeding william.

"what is it?" she asks curiously looking at the large shopping bag on the coffee table in front of me.

i reach my hands out to take william from her, as she delves into the bag quickly.

"oh my god!" "no way!" "why did you do this for me!" "this is so beautiful!" "thank you!" she exclaims, panting for a breath afterwards.

"happy birthday baby. go try them on! i need a fashion show!" i kiss her as she runs off to the bedroom to try the dresses on.

as she exits the room, i see my gorgeous wife in a gorgeous dress.

and again.

and again.

and again.

"what one is your favorite?" i ask her, as she twirls round.

"i really like the third one i tried on. it's just so beautiful, not that the others weren't. i love them all!" she exclaims excitedly and twirls again, taking william from me and spinning round with him.

"well, i've booked a babysitter for tonight."

"how come?" she stops spinning, thankfully- i was beginning to feel nauseous looking at her spinning- let alone with our son.

"you'll see." i slyly say, standing up and going to the bathroom.