Chapter 57

READ UNTIL THE END FOR A SAD SURPRISE. IM SORRY.

Katherine's POV
Later on in the afternoon on William's birthday, Zoe, Alfie, Marcus, Tanya, Jim, Mark, Niomi, Gabby, Tyler, Connor, Troye and Joey came to our house to celebrate.

William looked so excited to see everyone, and was even more excited when they showed him all the presents they'd brought him.

He got loads of new toys and games that played music and flashed, and Zoe and Alfie got him one of those remote control cars for him to sit in and joe or me can control the car. To be honest, it was pretty cool.

Joe's parents came later on in the evening, and Tracy brought Williams cake. It was a Spider-Man cake with a 1 candle with Spider-Man on top.

We all sung him happy birthday before he began to get sleepy and everyone started to leave. I thanked everyone for all the gifts as they left, and I stood up the cards on the tv unit.

There was Spider-Man paper plates and cups everywhere. Some filled with fruit juice and some with beer. I decided to pour all the left over drinks down the sink and throw away all the cups, plates and plastic cutlery.

-

We put William to bed after everyone had left, and me and joe sat down on the sofa to watch reruns of Friends. Whatever mood I'm in at that point, it always somehow puts me in a better one. It's just hilarious and my favorite show.

Eventually, we got too tired and went to bed, dodging the toys scattered all over the floor as we walked to our room.

Laying down, joe smiles at me.

"What?" I giggle, pushing his face.

"I love you." He says, slurring as he falls asleep.

"I love you, idiot." I laugh, and he sits up, acting hurt.

"I'm not an idiot!" He gasps, clutching his heart as he turns away from me jokingly.

I laugh, and he faces me again.

"You know what?" He says, holding my hand.

"What?" I frown.

"We should try for another baby." He says before laying down.

I am left dazed. He wants another child? Really?

I guess it's all down to *life cycles*, and where they take us, right?

AUTHORS NOTE

Guys, I'm really feeling uninspired to write any more of this story. Let alone a prequel. I don't know what's gotten into me, but I can't continue with this story. I feel like nobody really reads them any more, nobody gives me any feedback or advice any more, so this was the final chapter of this story.

Nor necessarily forever, I just don't want to carry this on for now. I really hope you all understand, and I'm sorry if you wanted a prequel, but nobody gave me answers. I'm sorry, I love all my supporters, even though I don't hear from any of them any more.

Goodbye for now, from maddy. 🐘❤️