Chapter 23

Graham's Spirits POV
I was watching over my children making their emotional speeches at my funeral. They seemed to be crying... Why? I didn't want them to be sad when I passed on, I told them that.
I am floating above my coffin, where my body lay, inside, on the stage where people were making speeches.
Zoë and Joe made me so proud, not just because they both made those speeches, but they had helped me out so much during my last few months and weeks.
They were my rocks, and my happiness.
Eventually the funeral was over, and I followed everyone there, hovering above the building where a celebration would be held.
Tracey showed up, which made me feel happy. She was there to guide her children, our children, to happiness again.
I saw her speaking to Joe, and then Zoë. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but I knew they were wise words, due to the reactions she was getting after the conversations.

After the celebrations, everyone went home, or to a hotel. Zoë went home with Alfie, and Joe went home with Katherine.

"Stay strong my angels, I'm very proud of you, I miss you dearly, and good luck in life. I have to go now, but this isn't going to be your life forever, you know. You'll be strong, you'll stay strong for your partners and your future children. I love you, goodbye." I whisper, smiling down at them as they walk through their front doors, breaking down into tears. Then everything disappears, and I am gone forever.