Chapter 6

Okami's POV

We all got out of the airplane and waited in the gift shop. "I can't believe it. We're in Tokyo," said Luna super excited. "I see someone's happy," said Kai. I was pretty pissed that the damn boss put everyone in danger. "Guess they're my problem now," I said to myself. "Who's your problem?" Asked Luna. "Huh? Oh, it's nothing," I said. Before she could say anything, the one of the principal came to tell us to listen.

"Well students, I hope you enjoyed the flight and a quick shout out to Okami's dad for offering the chance to take you all to Tokyo, Japan. Give a round of applause," said the principal, clapping and the others did as well. "Yeah....." I said. "Anyway, we'll head first to a hotel where they'll show a presentation to us. So come along now," said the principal. I had a bad feeling about this.

Few hour timeskip

"That was a pretty interesting presentation," said Luna. I was a bit silent. "Hey, Earth to Okami. Are you ok?" Asked Kai. I snapped out of it. "Huh? Yeah...... I'm fine," I said. "What is it with you. You be been acting weird since we got off the plane. Are you sick or something?" Asked Luna. "It's nothing. Just thinking of something that's all," I said. "You can tell us if you'd like. We're here for you," said Luna. "Don't worry. Its nothing that you should worry about," I said. "Ok," said Luna. "Hey, aren't we suppose to get our rooms?" Asked Kai. "Kinda think of it. Yeah, we should've," I said. "Well they're giving out the papers to who each person shares the room. Let's go get ours," said Luna. Both me and Kai nod.

We headed to one of the staff members that worked at the hotel. He had red hair, pale skin, and had a tattoo of a rose in his right hand, along with his staff uniform. He gave us our paper slips and gave me a sign to follow him. I told the others that I'll be back and headed towards him.

"Okami Jones?"

"It's better if you call me Wolf."

"Right. Well the boss told me to give this to you. It might be useful. Just in case something happens." He handed me a lunch bag with two things inside. A revolver with a small barrel and..... pills?

"What's with the pills?"

"Beats me. Most likely memory pills. You know, the ones that makes people forget what they've seen."

"Got it. Oh, and tell the boss to go fuck himself."

"Chuckles, like I've never heard that before."

I put the the bag in my luggage and headed to the others. "What was up with him?" Asked Kai. "Oh, he just wanted to see how my old man is. Guess he knew him," I said. "Mhmm...." said Kai, crossing his arms. I look at Luna and see her turn red a bit all of a sudden. "What's wrong Luna?" I asked. "Go to your sheet of paper and try to find your name," she said turning more red. I looked at the paper and found my name in room 108. I look under my name....... And spot her name under mine, in the same room. "What a minute....... That means....... I'm sharing a room with Luna."