Season 2: Chapter 12

Amber's POV

I sighed as I took cover by one of the walls. I can't believe that this intel mission turned to a rescue mission. Well, at least I can now go guns blazing.

I look at both sides to see if any guards were there. I only saw two guards, but they were looking at the opposite direction. I signalled him to follow me. We quickly ran to the exit and just as we were half way there, the alarms went off. "How the hell did they spot us?!" I said to myself. I then noticed that there was a security camera. "Damn it," I continued. "Welp, so much for stealth," said Okami.

I shot the camera and aimed at the guards. "Go get a head start, I'll cover you," I said shooting the guards. "Right," he said, running towards the exit. I took 3 more guards down when I noticed two more of them coming after me with tazer batons. I look at them and frown. I shot one, but the other came at me swinging his baton. I managed to dodge his swings and at some point, blocked one of the swings with my gun, and shot him in the gut with the one Okami gave me. Just as I ran out of bullets, I got the chance to run and did so. Just as I got out, I saw Okami surrounded by 3 guards. I couldn't shoot them because I ran out. What do I do now?

Okami's POV

I was surrounded. I have to figure out something. Then it hit me. "Beth, listen to me, I want you to close your eyes and stay put," I said. "O- Ok," she said, doing just that. I close my eyes. "You pricks are going to pay for what you've done. Each and every last on of you," I said giving a mischievous grin. Just then I open my eyes and a bright red glow starts forming. The guards looked at me in shock. "Let's have some fun," I said, running at one of the guards, grabbed this arm, twisting it. The guard yelled in pain. Just then, I grabbed his neck and SNAPPED his neck. I grinned. "Guess I'm a real neck breaker," I said looking at the next one.

I grabbed the baton the dead guard had. "I remember these. You would always torture me with these things you called weapons," I said, pointing the baton at the guard. "Now it's you're turn to get what's coming," I said running at him. He hesitated and started taking some steps back. I grinned and stung him in the arm, leg, chest and his neck. Just like that, he fell to the floor. "It's shocking on how fast you went down," I said, crouching.

"OKAMI! WATCH OUT!" Yelled Beth. I turn around and see the last guards coming at me. But then......

He froze. He couldn't move his body. He tried to move, but couldn't. Just then, he got to his knees, started yelling in pain, grabbing hold of his hair. Just a couple a later, something I didn't expect happened...... His head explode. I was shocked and confused on how that happened. That's until I look at Beth. Her emerald green eyes, turned even bright, but I only saw it for a split second. I turn back to normal. "So, that's your ability," I said. She looked at me and nodded. Just then, Amber came. "You two ok?" she asked. "Yeah, we need to get out of here," I said, looking at her. She nodded.