Season 2: Chapter 7

4:26PM, Youngstown-Warren Regional Airport
Okami's POV

We looked around to find our target. 31 year old Bertha Ray. Believed to be transporting illegal weapons and something else. It's unknown what the other thing is, but what we do know is that she is transporting it from a lab somewhere in Canada. Wanted ALIVE. Could have solid information. "You ready Amber," I said. "Yeah. Let's take her down," she said. "We're not here to take her down. She's needed alive. So you better not get trigger happy," I said, putting on a cap that says 'All Time MVP Legend'.

"Pfft, We'll see," she said in her comms set

"Pfft, We'll see," she said in her comms set. I sigh. "This is why I work alone. Fricking prick," I said. "I can hear you, ya know," she said. "I know," I said, giving a slight smirk. "I ha-," was what she said before I shushed her. I put on some black sunglasses that have scanner lenses. I scan the whole place and managed to get a match. There seemed to be a bodyguard in front of her. Didn't seem like a problem. "I spotted her. She's the one in a black PINK jacket and-" I said before Amber spotted her. "I see her. I'm going in," she said running at her with two knifes. "Wait! We're suppose to be careful to not set any suspension!" I said in the comms set. "Too late now," she stated running at the target. I sighed. "This is why I do things solo," I said to myself as I put on my hidden blades and start heading toward the target as well. Security quickly saw us and started aiming their guns. Everyone started to panick. "FREEZE!" Yelled one of them. Amber quickly threw the knifes at them and each landed at either their chest or their guns. I have to admit, she's pretty good. I look at the target and she started running to the way she seemed to be heading in the beginning. Amber quickly followed. I tried to catch up, but the damn bodyguard was in the way. "You've got to got to me fist if you want to get to Bertha," said the bodyguard. I frowned.

He quickly came at me with a butterfly knife. I managed to dodge 3 or 4 time. I then grabbed his arm and twisted his arm, dislocating it. He started to yell in pain as he dropped the knife. I suddenly grabbed his tie and pulled him down making him hit my knee, knocking him out. I told everyone to get out of here. Everyone did as I told and ran out the airport. I quickly caught up with Amber just in the nick of time. Amber grabbed hold of Bertha and pulled a dagger in her neck. "Don't! She's needed alive! Remember!" I yelled. She hesitated, gripping her teeth together and holding the dagger tighter. She then suddenly pulled the dagger away from her neck and let her go. I sighed in relief.

Later

There we were, waiting in the other side of the interrogation room, where the one sided glass window was. I rested my foot against the wall, crossing my arms. I looked at Amber. "You would've killed her," I said. "But I didn't," she stated. "But you could've," I said pausing for a second. "At least we completed the mission," she said crossing her arms. "Yeah, barely," I said. She frowned.

"Do you have a problem with me?!" She asked, making hand movements. "Yeah I have a problem with you. You could've cost us the mission and the Intel. You were a child out there. A heavily armed child.  One that was stubborn, reckless, and just plain imbisal," I said. "Is that so," she said, heading towards my direction. "You think that I'm the one with a problem. Well guess what. You're nothing but a piece of shit," she said pushing her index finger against my chest. "That makes one of us," I said. She glares at me. "You little-," was all she said before the new boss interrupted our little 'Conversation.'

"That's enough you two," she said. "He started it," said Amber. Yep, like I said, a complete child. "I don't care who started it or ended it. Now whether you like it or not, you two are partners. So that means you'll have to work with each other," she continued. "Yeah, good luck with that," Amber said, heading towards the door, slamming it. I sighed. "Look," said Sasha, "I know she's a pain in the ass to you and that you're use to doing things alone. But you have to trust me in this. She's a good partner for you. Just give her another shot," she continued. "Hmph, well see," I said, opening the door. "Tell me if you get any intel from her," I said, before heading out. "Right."