Chapter 2

Okami's POV

I got taken and entered the Assassination Cases of Eternity's headquarters or A.C.E. for short. I walked up to the desk. The woman gave me the file I was looking for and told me to give this to the informant in charge of the weaponry. I nodded and started to head there. Everyone was looking at me. Guess its because I'm one of the youngest assassins in this agency. But I didn't give it much thought.

I entered the weapons facility and came across a tall yet muscular man and a girl that seemed to be in her late 20s. "I'm guessing you're the one in charge around here," I said to the man giving my hand to him. "Uh, hi there. Names Rioko. And I'm actually the one in charge here," she said giving out her hand instead. I cracked an awkward smile, but I shaked her hand anyway. "Sorry about that. I didn't mean anything by that," I stated. "It's alright. It happens a lot around here," she said. I then glanced at the tall guy next to us. "Then who's this guy," I asked. "Oh that's Tyler, he's new around here. He's the weapon tester," she said pointing at him. "I see. Well I'm here for to get a weapon for my next assignment," I said as I passed the files to her.

"Ahh, I see. Follow me," she said heading somewhere. I followed her. "So, you're the Wolf, that right," she said. "Huh?" I said. "You're the guy that killed Richard Goldsworth and you're in your teens, right," she said. "Uh, yeah," I said. " Interesting. Kinda strange since no one could get a chance to get close to him. And you've managed to do it all on your own. You've got some talents kid," she said. "Thanks, I guess," I replied. She leads me to a room full of melee weapons. "Take your pick," she said pointing at a wall full of sharp blades. I saw machetes, katanas, tactical knifes, bowie knifes, and many other melee weapons. But then I came across a weapon I've never seen before.

 But then I came across a weapon I've never seen before

I grabbed them and take a closer look. "What are these things?" I asked her. "Huh? Ahh, good choice. That's a hidden blade. It's been used to kill an enemy quickly and quietly a long time ago. At least that's what the game Assassins Creed taught me," she said. "Right," I said as I put them on. I pulled onto something and that's when the blades comes out. "Hm, interesting. I'll take these," I said putting the blades back and taking them off. "Great," she said as she putting them in a case. "It's all yours," she said. "Thanks," I said as I left the place. "Now then, this is gonna be fun," I said giving a serious expression on my face.