Chapter 4

Okami's POV

A day has passed since I killed my target. I was in my class with Luna doing my work until we heard the principal in the inner com.

"Students...... as you all know, Mr. Jackson has been missing today.(The spy) Well...... police found his body dumped in the river just a few miles from here...... There will be a ceremony in seminar in honor of his loss.*sigh*"

I looked down with a serious look and focused on his work while most of the class was a sad to hear the news. "I can't believe that Mr. Jackson is...... gone," said Luna a bit shocked. "Maybe...... Maybe there's a reason for his death," I said while not making any eye contact. "Huh? What do you mean?" Asked Luna. "It's just a thought," I said while writing some notes. "Hm...... Is there something that you're not telling me," said said. "Of course not. Like I said, just a thought," I said. "Hm...... ok," she said. I probably shouldn't have said anything.

Time skip to A.C.E. Headquarters

"Here you go," I said handing her the case where the hidden blades are. She smiles. "You keep it. I got tons more of those. Keep it as a trophy or a momento," she said. "You mean it," I said. "Of course. Plus, they suit you," she said. I smile. "Thanks," I said ready to head out. "Hold on, I forgot to tell you. The boss wants to see you," she said. "The boss?" I said.

Later

I head in the bosses office. It's been a while since I've seen or talked to him. Not since the thing they did to me. I put my hand on the part of the neck where they injected the serum and sat down on a chair in front of him. "There you are. Test subject 204 or would you like me to call you by your code name," said the boss turning his seat. "I would rather like for you to call me by my real name. It's Okami, if you don't fucking remember," I said in a serious tone. "Look, I understand that you don't like me, but come now. Cann't you be nice and say hi to your own father," He said, putting his hands wide, ready for a hug. "I don't like you. I DESPISE you. And I'll never think of you as a father. Cause your not. Not even close," I said giving him a glare. "Hmph, that was cold, even for you," He said moving his engagement ring on his finger. "So why did you want me here? I'm pretty sure it's not to say hi to your 'precious little boy,'" I said crossing my arms. "We've got information on what kind of enemy we're dealing with. They seemed to have brought someone important to them down in Tokyo, Japan," He said. "Ok. So what does that have to do with me?" I asked raising an eyebrow. He grins. "You're mission is to take down their leader and as many of them as you can," He said. "Yeah, I don't think so. I have school to deal with. I'm still a teen, you know. But of course you would forget that," I said. "Then I'll inform the school that they'll all go on a class trip that will last a few days," He said. "THAT'S EVEN WORSE! *Sigh*, I don't want to put this life and my school life together. Plus, I don't want Luna- I mean everyone in danger," I said trying to put up a fight. "Do you have a better idea?" He asked crossing his arms. I stayed quiet. "Then it's settled. You may take your leave," He said. I made a fist, but I let it go and got off the chair. "You're making a big mistake," I said as I left slamming the door behind me.