Season 2: Chapter 6

Okami's POV

We continued walking to Luna's place. About 4 miles or so to her house she asked, "What happened to Brock? What did you do to him?" I looked at her. "Lets just say I scared him," I said. "I can tell. But, what did you tell him?" she asked. "I told him to change. If he didn't, he'll end up like his father," I said. "I see. Well, I'm glad that you didn't get too injured," she continued, holding my hand. I smiled. "Yeah," I said.

Later

We entered the house and her mom started doing some laundry. We both turned on the tv and started watching the second season of Attack on Titan. About in the middle of the episode, I got a call on my phone. I got my phone and answered it.

"Hello. This is Okami."

"We need you back in A.C.E"

"Right now? Um...... I'm kinda busy."

"Yes. It's important."

"Sigh Ok. I'll be right there," I said hanging up.

"What happened?" Asked Luna. "They need me for something. I'll be back in a bit," I said giving a peck on her cheek and heading out.

Later in A.C.E. headquarters

I enter my stepdad's old office. I look and see a woman. I was a bit confused at first. She looked at me and smiled. "My name is Sasha. You must be Okami, or would you like  me to call you Wolf?" She asked in a kind manner. "Uh, Okami is alright," I said as I shook her hand. "Please. Take a seat," she said. I did as I was told and sat down. "So, what's this all about?" I asked. "Glad you asked. You see I'm now the head of A.C.E. ever since you're father-" was what she said before I interrupted her. "Stepfather," I said. "Right...... ever since you're Stepfather turned rogue," she continued. "So why do you need me?" I asked. "I see you'd like to cut the chase. Well, you'll be having a partner from now on," she said. "And why is that?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Like we said, we suspect that The Other Side has gotten smarter and since your stepdad turned rogue, who knows what he told them. So from now on, every assassin has to have a partner," she said. I sighed. "Fine. Who's my partner?" I asked.

Just then the door opened. My eyes widen. "Oh you have got to be kidding me!" I yelled. I look at the person standing before me. It was Amber. "Okami. This is-" she said before I finished her sentence. "Amber! This has got to be a mistake," I stated. "Well it's not. From now on, you two will work together. Got it," she said. I look at her and see that she was giving me a glare. I sighed and looked at the new boss. "What do you want us to do?"