Season 2: Chapter 14

Okami's POV

I groaned as I tried to open my eyes. I felt something on top of me. Just as I open my eyes, I smiled. I put my arms around her body. I feel her move a little. I hear her say, "So warm," while grabbing a hold of my shirt. I push myself to sit up and look at her. She opens her beautiful, sleepy eyes. I smiled. "Morning m'lady," I said. "Morning," she said, rubbing her eyes to wake up. "Ya know, you didn't have to do that," I said. "I know, but I wanted to be the first person you saw," said Luna. "That's very sweet of you," I said patting her head and giving her a peck.

Just then the door open and saw Luna's mom crossing her arms. I gulp. Not gonna lie, she's one of the few people who scare me. "Th- This isn't what it looks like," I said. Her frown then turns to a kind smile. I honestly didn't expect that. "Good. Now that you're awake, would you might helping me make breakfast," she said. I look at her in confusion. "Right, be right there," I said as she left. "That's weird. I didn't expect that," said Luna yawning. "Yeah, guess she's starting to like me," I said. "I'm glad," said Luna, putting her head on my chest, hearing my heart beat. I smiled. "I'll be back," I said grabbing her chin and kissed her before heading out to help her mom with breakfast.

I started cutting some potatoes for the hash browns when Luna's mom started talking to me. "Did you sleep well?" She asked. "Yeah. And I'm guess Luna did as well," I said. She smiled. "Hey I was wondering, where do you go to when you get those calls?" She asked. I look at her. "I just usually try and help around my stepdad's work as best as I can, especially trying to get the new boss get around the place," I said. "Well that's very nice of you," she said. "I try," I said. As almost finish the hash browns. "Oh and there's something I wanna tell you," she said. "What is it?" I asked as I put the hash browns on the plates with the eggs and bacon. "If you do anything stupid to her, I won't hesitate to cut it off," she said, grabbing a large kitchen knife. I got shivers all over my body. "W- We would you look at that, I should give this to her," I said grabbing two plates and getting the hell out of there.

Meanwhile

"Here you go sir," said a scientist to Dr. Ivo, giving them a new highly advanced katana.

 Ivo, giving them a new highly advanced katana

He smirked. "Perfect. I have a feeling Kira is going to love the new upgrade."