Season 2: Chapter 8

The next day
Okami's POV

I was the first to wake up, which was pretty strange since I got back and slept around 11:00. I grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and quickly changed. I wore a white shirt that said Come Get Some in black bold coloring, a dark gray jacket, black jeans, and some black converse. Just as I finished brushing my hair, Luna came in, opening the door. She looked even more sleepy than I usually was. "Morning," she said in a tired tone. I smiled. "Morning sleepy head. How'd you sleep?" I asked. "Good. What about you?" Luna said yawning. "Same. I just head out so you can change," I'll said doing just that. I got to the kitchen and tried to make them some breakfast. I started making some bacon and some morning sandwiches.

A few minutes later, Luna came out of the bathroom. She had a ponytail, wore a Tokyo Ghoul shirt, some jeans, her usual black and purple jacket, and some shoes from adiddas. "What do you think?" She asked. I smiled. "You look great," I said. She smiled. "Here's breakfast," I said, giving her a plate. "Looks good," she said, taking a bite. Her eyes widen. "Wow! This is good!" She said almost finishing it. "Looks like someone was hungry," I said smiling. She smiled back.

Later in science class

We were in science class talking about how rockets work, the history of rockets, the space race, and other things in between. I was taking notes when Amber bumped me in the arm. "How much does she know?" She asked. "Who Luna?" I said, writing down more notes. "No, the Annie Mac Fi. Who else!" She said sarcasticly. I stop writing. "She knows more than enough to know and understand what I'm doing," I said. "You made  a mistake," she said. "No I haven't. I know Luna more than anyone else. She can keep this to herself," I said. "Hmph....... alright. But if she tells anyone about this....... I'll eliminate her on the spot," she said. As soon as she said that, I snapped my pencil, and looked at her. I could feel my eyes turn a brighter red. "If you touch her or give her even just a scratch, I will eliminate YOU in the spot. Even if it's the last damn thing I do," I said. She did her best to look fearless, but I could see it in her eyes that she was scared. I looked away. "I suggest you don't worry about. Alright," I said, getting another pencil and continuing to write more notes. "Right," she said, focusing on the teaching.

Later

I was going to my locker to get to stuff for gym class, when I noticed something. I saw Brock getting trashtalked by his own 'friends' or the dicks that he hangs out with if you prefer it that way. "Come on man, give me another chance to prove myself," continued Brock. "Nah man. You had your chance. It's over now," said one of them. "Please. Give me a chance," he said. "Hmph........ at this point, I don't think you can prove myself," one of them said, heading out. Brock looked down and made a fist. Poor Brock. But he gave me no choice. I quickly snapped out of it and then got to my locker, got what I needed and started to head for the gym.