Season 2: Chapter 9

Okami's POV

I got to the boy's locker room and started to change to my gym clothes. The boy's locker room is........ how do I say this........ Crazy. Almost every boy is either shirtless, pantless, hit others with their shirts, start stupid fights, and any other same shit you can think of. I sighed to myself and quickly tried to get the hell out of there before those gay fucks try to add me into this........thing they're doing.

I managed to escape the locker room, started to sit down and decided to hear some music in my iPod. The gym teacher let's us hear music at times. He can be a nice guy, just don't get on his bad side. He's usually chill and a bit quirky. That's what's sort of cool about him. I started humming to Emperor's New Clothes when I suddenly saw Luna heading towards me with....... Amber? Since when did Amber get gym with us?

"Hey Luna," I said, ignoring Amber. "Hey Okami. Whatcha listening to?" She asked. "Oh um, just to some Panic! At The Disco," I said. "Can I listen to some?" She asked, tilting her head. I smiled. "Sure," I said giving her one of my earplugs. She sat next to me, putting the one earplug on. She looked so beautiful. I continued looking at her until I felt something. My hair went up. I looked at the entrance of the gym and saw Brock, coming in late. He took about 4 more steps until he looked at my direction. We were staring at each other. After a long silence, Brock broke eye contact and started to head to the boy's locker room. "Hey, you ok?" Asked Luna, taking off the earplugs. "Yeah, just seeing Brock giving a glare," I stated. "I see," said Luna. Just then the intercom was on. "Okami and Amber please come to the office," it said. What do they want now?

We both got to the office and we saw someone we didn't expect. It was our boss Sasha dressed in formal clothes instead of her usual business clothes. "You two need to come with me," she said. Both me and Amber looked at each other.

Later

"So........ what's the mission?" I asked. She gave me a file and said, "Bertha gave us information about the lab that's somewhere in Canada. She didn't tell us much, but what she did tell us is that they've been experimenting on modified human genes." That got me hooked. "Modified human genes huh?" I said. "So where's this lab anyway?" Amber asked, crossing her arms. It's somewhere in The Saint Elias Mountains," said Sasha, showing us an image of the lab which was taken by one of our satellites. "Consider it done," said Amber, leaving the van. Before I left the van, Sasha grabbed and said, "Give her a chance." I looked her then looked away. "Fine," I said heading out of the van.

Let's just get this over with.