Chapter 3

Okami's POV

I entered the dance. I decided to wear a white jacket along with some beanie to cover some of my long hair on it and some black pants.

There were a lot of people in here

There were a lot of people in here. The perfect place for the spy to be. I started looking and bumped into someone. "Sorry I-," was all I could say before I saw who it was. It was Luna wearing a purple shirt with an owl on it, a moon-shaped necklace, a black jacket and some white jeans with heart shaped pockets. "Wow. You look great," I said, with confidence. She giggles a bit. "Thanks. You look good too," she said giving a smile. I smiled back.

We started to chat for a while and every second I looked around to find anything. I tried my best to look natural. But, it didn't work. "Are you ok? You look like you're looking for someone," said Luna a bit concerned and kinda bummed. "It's nothing. I Promise," I said, giving out a smile. "Oh, ok," she said, taking a sip of her drink. We both heard the DJ put the song Gibberish. I liked this song. And I saw that she liked it too. I smiled. "Hey Luna. Would you...... like to dance with me?" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I got her hand and went to the dance floor.

"Wow. You were great!" I said. "We were great," she said, giving out a smile to me and blushing a bit. I smiled back. But that's when I noticed that a "teacher" left to the music room(music room was next to where the party was.) "If gotta go. Be right back," I said going to where I left my case, grabbing it and heading to the music room. The door was about to close until I managed to grab it in time and got in quietly. I sneaked to the dark side of the room so he wouldn't see me. I started to get a better look at him. He had black hair, wore glasses, had a beard, had a gray shirt, and had some black pants. He grabbed his phone and started to talk to someone.

"Well, did you find the assassin?" Said a deep voice.

"No sir. But I'm getting close. He's in here somewhere. I guarantee," said the spy.

"Hm...... do what you have to do to find him. You understand."

The spy grins. "Understood," said the spy as he hanged the phone. "Now then. Let's see if we can find the assassin," said the spy as he pulled out a revolver with a small barrel.

 Let's see if we can find the assassin," said the spy as he pulled out a revolver with a small barrel

"So, you're the spy. Definitely wasn't expecting that. And I heard you were such a nice guy too," I said coming out of the dark side of the room. "Huh? So you're the assassin. *Click*, Not gonna lie, I'd never expected that a kid like you could kill a guy like Goldsworth without getting shot at," He said aiming the gun at me, ready to pull the trigger. I chuckle a little. "Guess I got lucky," I said calmly, walking closer. "I guess so. Well, it's too bad. Cause it seems that your luck finally ran out. I'll see you in hell," he said, about to pull the trigger. Without hesitating, I quickly ran at him, grabbing the hand where he was holding the gun and twisted it, making him drop it. He started to scream in pain. That's when I kicked the back of his left leg, making him get in his knees. *SHING* I activated my hidden blade and stabbed him in the back, breaking his spinal cord. The target was down. I quickly grabbed the body and got rid of it. I hid my hidden blades in the case and went back to the dance. But before I did, I sent a message at the headquarters to inform them that the spy is no longer in a problem.

I caught up with Luna. "Hey. I'm back. Sorry that I left you there," I said. "Where were you and what's that red liquid on your shoulder?" She said even more concerned. "Look I can explain. I was at the bathroom and some guy dropped some fruit punch on my jacket," I said. She didn't seem to buy it at first, but slowly decided that what I said was likely true. "Hm, ok. But don't go off like that," she said. "Ok. Promise," I said giving a smile.