Season 2: Chapter 11

Amber's POV

"It's where they made me into this."

"Are you sure?" I asked. "Yes. I'm sure of it. This is where my life went downhill," he said making a fist. That's when I started to look around. I suddenly found some files and a computer on one of the tables. I put a flash drive on the computer and started looking at the files. My eyes widen. "W- Wow," I said. "I'm sorry this ha-," I said turning around before realizing he disappeared. "Where the hell did he go?" I asked myself.

Okami's POV

I had to get out of there before I get flashbacks of all the terrible shit they did to me. That's when I came across something. I started walking a few steps away from my original door and came across Door 206. For some reason, I felt the nerve to look What's inside. I took a deep breath and opened the door. That's when I saw her. Inside the tube, was a girl that, seemed to be 13. She was strapped and seemed to be in pain. "Help me," I heard not from her lips, but from her head. "Please, it hurt. Get me out of nightmare, please," she said with a sorrow voice. Her eyes, they seem ready to cry. I couldn't stand it. I don't want her to suffer the same way I did.

I did what I had to do. I walked towards the tube and came across a digital screen. I looked at it and seem to have a password. I looked at it for a moment and put the following:

1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 2.

And just like that, the tube managed to open. Just as the tube opened, her body looked ready to fall on the floor. I quickly grabbed her and got a better look at her. Her eyes were emerald green, with long, brown hair. She seemed to have been through hell. "Are........ You ok?" I asked. She looked at me. "Th- Thank you," she said in a weak voice. "What's your name? Do you remember your name?" I asked her. She paused for a moment, trying to remember. "B- Beth," she said. I smiled. "Nice to meet you Beth," I said. She looked at me and tried to crack smile.

"There you are Okami. We've got what we- Huh? Who the hell is that," said Amber, entering the door. "Amber, this is Beth. We need to get out of here. The three of us," I said. "This isn't a rescue mission," she exclaimed. "I don't care. She needs our help," I said. She sighed. "Well you can't do two things at the same time," she said. "You're right," I said getting out my pistol and handing it to her. "What are you-," she said. "I trust that you'll have my back," I said, interrupting her. She paused for a moment and grabbed the gun. I then looked at her. "Can you walk?" I asked Beth. She looked down. And nodded no. "I see," I said, grabbing her in piggyback. "Well then I just have to grab you. Hold on tight," I said. She nodded and did so.

"Alright let's go."