Season 2: Chapter 5

Okami's POV

The school bell started to ring. That was my signal to her to the court. I started walking and so did Luna. "Are you sure about this Okami. Cause I have a bad feeling about this," she said a bit worried. I stopped a started to pet her. "Y- You know I don't like when people pet me," she said. I smiled. "I know. But this is showing you that you don't have to worry. I can handle this," I said. She sighed. "Alright. But I'm coming with you," she said. I smiled again. "I'm not stopping you there," I said as I continued walking.

Later

We made it to the basketball court. Lots of people were there on the benches, including Kai and Amber. Guess word comes out fast. Brock was there waiting for me with his 'Band of misfits.' Pfft, more like his band of sickos. He gave that stupid grin of his. "You really do have balls, don't cha," he said. "I don't back down from a fight. Especially if it's against someone who does harm to others," I said as I pulled my sleeves. "Hmph, better say your prayers," he said, cracking his knuckles. I sighed. "Lets just get this over with," I said. "Gladly," he said starting to go in circles. I frowned and started to do the same. We went around in circles for about three times. Just then, without hesitating, Brock started running at me, giving what sounded like his 'war cry.' He tried to punch me, but I managed to dodge. He tried to punch me again, but I dodged this time putting my right leg in front of him, making him lose his balance. "Why is he playing with him? Why won't he finish him off" Asked Kai. "He's not playing with him. He's analyzing him," said Amber. "Analyzing him?" Said Kai. "He's trying to find a weakness, other than his cockiness," Amber continued. Luna started to get curious. "How could she know all that?"

"STOP MOVING!" He yelled throwing a couple of punches. I grin. "Alright," I said as I now changed to punch back. I threw punches at him, hitting him in the shoulder and chest. Looks like he wasn't much of a defense kind of guy. Kinda weird. I kicked him on the leg, making him bend on one knee. I took a step back and kicked him in the face. He landed chest first on the floor. People started to cheer for me. They started cheering my name. I looked at Brock. "You and I don't have to fight," I said, as I extended my hand to him. "Ya know what," he said before letting out a whistle. Then out of nowhere, I felt a something but me from behind. I turn around and get punched in the face. I landed on the floor. I got a better look at them. It was Brock's lapdogs, one with a wooden baseball bat, and one with a pocket knife. I got up but before I could do anything, they grabbed me and made me face Brock. Brock gets up and looks him and chuckles. "Now this, is a street fight," he said punching me a few times in the face.

People started booing and Luna was getting worried. Brock turned to them and yelled, "OH SHUT UP! OR ELSE YOU'RE NEXT!" That's when everyone stayed shut. He turned to me."Now then, give me the knife," he said. One of his lapdogs did as he was told and gave him the knife. "Now this is what happens when you mess, with ME!" He said wielding the knife on his cheek. I chuckle. "You really are a cunt," I said. "I can't wait to give you hell," he said raising the knife. I grinned. "I don't think so," I said. His eyes widen.

"What's wrong? Wolf got your tongue," I said pushing those

"What's wrong? Wolf got your tongue," I said pushing those....... mongrels away from me. "Now then," I said cracking my knuckles. "Who wants to see hell first," I said giving a grin. "Uh oh," said Luna. "Uh oh. What do you mean by 'Uh oh?'" Asked Amber. "We've seen Okami like this before. And it never ends well," said Luna. Kai nodded. Amber now started to get speculative.

"Well? Who's going first?" I said. Just then, both the lapdogs came at me. I grinned and blocked one of their punches. One of them swung their bat, but I managed to break the bar with a punch. I then threw the mongrel to the other one both landed on the floor. I then turned at Brock and walked towards him. "St- Stay back!" he said, aiming the knife at me. He was shaking, afraid. "You won't hurt me. You're too afraid to. Ain't that right, Brock Richard," I said. He froze. "I'm the one thing you can't beat. Can't handle. Can't stand. Guess we both have something in common with that last one. So listen to me. I'm giving you a chance to change. I suggest you take it. Or else," I said. "O- Or else what?" he said, shaken. I got to his ear and whispered, "You will be with your father once. More."

His eyes widened. "I- I give u- up," he said, going to his knees. "Good. And hey, this is our little secret," I said as my eyes started to change back. Then, everyone was shocked. I won. Everyone started saying my name. Luna, Amber, and Kai came to me. "Good job Dude," said Kai. "Thanks," I said, giving a chuckle. "Yeah, not bad," said Amber. I nodded. "Okami, we shoud get going," said Luna. "Right," I said as we started to head out.