Season 2: Chapter 16

Hey guys, sorry for not writing more chapters. I was working on a new book. Well, it's sort of new. It's a book from my old Profile, Kititodude1, and It's a rebirth from the Hooded Phantom. So keep an eye on that. Anyway hope you enjoy.

~🐺🐾 :3
_____________________________________

Okami's POV

I sat next to Beth, chatting about, when something happened. The door opens and Sasha enters. "Okami, you need to see this," said Sasha. I look at her and nodded.

We got to the main frame and looked at the huge Computer screen we had. My eyes widen. "How's this possible? I thought I killed you," I said. It was Kira in the computer with that disgusting smirk of his. "It's great to see you again, Jones," he said. "What the hell do you want Kira?" I said. "Oh nothing just here to tell you something that might interest you," he said. "And what's that?" I asked, crossing my arms. Just then his smirk turned to a frown. "I've that girl of yours, Luna was it?" He said moving the camera towards Luna, who is in a cell. "OKAMI!" She yelled. I bite my teeth and and made a fist. "Kira........" I said. "Yes?" He asked. "I'm gonna find out where you are......... And I'll KILL you," I said looking at him with my eyes turning red.

He just gives a psychotic grin and says, "I'll be waiting, to finish what we started," said Kira, before turning the camera off on us, making the computer go back to it's usual state. I made another fist and hit the table, cursing out loud. "What now?" Asked Beth, who was next to me at the time. "I'll tell you what now. I'm gonna find that son of a bitch, kill him, and get back Luna. Even if it kills me," I said.

"Whoa there, who says you're going alone," said Sasha. I look at her. She smirked. "I'm going with, whether you like it or not. We're partners after all," said Amber. "You can count on us to watch you back," said Rioko coming from behind Amber with Rex. I then feeling someone pulling my shirt. I look at Beth. "I may not know her, but I know that you care for her. So I'll do anything to see you happy again. I promise," said Beth, with her determined eyes. I let out a chuckle, letting my eyes turn back to normal. I then cracked a smile. "Alright then. Let's go kick his ass."