Chapter 11

Okami's POV

We started to walk around Tokyo and may I tell you, it was a sight to see. There happen to be a festival in the road we were on and so we dicided to check it out. The first thing that caught my attention was the giant paper mache dragon  going around the road.

 The first thing that caught my attention was the giant paper mache dragon  going around the road

We then saw these acrobatics going around and doing many things. Honestly, it was pretty interesting and entertaining. We got to a bunch of small stands and bought some stuff. I even bought myself an Oni Mask.

 I even bought myself an Oni Mask

It looked pretty cool. I looked at Luna and see her giggle. "What's wrong?" I asked. "You do realize that women usually wear that for plays and telling stories," she said. "Well it looks cool so I'm keeping it," I said in a childish voice, which made her laugh. I smiled.

We started to walk a little more and came across a shop. We went in and saw a whole bunch of movies, series, and mangas based on anime. We saw Dragon Ball Super, Future Diaries, Fairy Tail, Code Breaker, Bleach, One Piece, Pokemon, and other anime stuff. And for some reason they had a katana which kinda caught my attention. But that was until I saw a morpher which was from one of my favorite series since I was a kid, power rangers. It even had the coins. "Whoa, it has the complete set and everything," I said to myself. So what if I like power rangers, at least I don't try and get Japanese weapons and stuff, so don't judge. Luna giggles again. "You like power ranger?" She asked. "M- Maybe," I said in embarrassment. She smiles. "Well that's cute," she said. "W- We should get going," I said trying to change the subject. "Alright. And don't worry, your secret is safe with me,"she said. "Wh- Whatever,"I said blushing a bit.

Figure's POV

"So that's Okami Jones, Huh? So, what do you want me to do?" Said the figure.

"See that girl next to him. Her name is Luna. And I want you to take her out," said the voice in the headset.

The figure grinned. "Understood," He said loading a bolt action sniper rifle. "Consider it done."