Chapter 1

Hello everyone, it's your friend Okami here. I'm here just to let you know that Luna and Kai aren't my characters and I had to ask the amazing and talented Owlnight, the creator of these characters, if I could use them. She agreed. So yeah. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.
Wolf out!🐺🐾
______________________________________

Okami's POV

BEEP, BEEP, BEEP

I groan as I turned my alarm off. I yawned and started to head off to the bathroom. I walked up to the mirror and looked at my neck, noticing a little mark where a needle was pressed in my body. I frowned as I decided to ignore it, washing my face and then brushing my teeth.

I got out of the bathroom and went to my closet. I put on a white shirt and then grabbed a gray jacket before heading downstairs.

I usually live alone in my house. Both of my parents "left" without a trace. But I barely know anything about them so what the hell. I got some cereal and turned the tv on and that's when the news came on.

"We have some breaking news. Richard Goldsworth, the founder of Federation Industries, has been killed just last night. It appeared that the suspect managed to get in without getting caught and shot Mr. Goldsworth on sight. However the police still haven't found or ruled out any suspects."

I grinned as I finished my cereal.

A few hours later, in math class

"*Sigh*, I hate math," I said to myself. "Psst. Okami, you ok? You look tired," said Luna. I looked at Luna and gave her a slight smile. "Yeah I'm fine, just didn't get much sleep," I said. "This is the 20th time for the past 2 months. What did you do last night?" She asked curiously and a bit worried. "It's nothing. Don't worry your pretty little head. Oh and I'm glad that you worry for me," I said giving a smile.

 Oh and I'm glad that you worry for me," I said giving a smile

She slightly blush a bit but gave me a smile back. That's when we heard the teacher clear her throat. "Okami. Do you want to see me in detention?" Asked the teacher. "No Miss," I said completely calm. "Well since you like talking, would you mind answering this question. What does 4 to the 7th power times 4 to the 9th power equal to?" She said.

"Well, I'd say it equal to 4 to the 16th power or 4,294,967,296 if you want the long answer. However, if you don't believe me, you can check the calculator, if you'd like," I said. The teacher smirked. "That's correct. Impressive, as always," she said, a bit shocked that I got it right.

Later at lunch

"Hey Okami. You going to the dance?" Asked Kai. "Maybe," I said. "You should. I mean Luna's going. You should too," He continued. "Yeah, we'll see," I said as I took a bite on my delicious food. But that's then trouble came walking  towards me. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Okami the bastard," said Brock, a Jock and quite frankly a bully to most people in this school. "Wow, that's original. Did it take forever for you small brain to think of that." I said. He frowns. "You have a problem with me?" He asked, trying to act tough. "Yeah, who doesn't," I said. "What was that? Say that to my face," He said. I got off my seat and looked at him. He was muscular and taller than I am. But I never said stronger. "Yeah, I have a problem with you. Who here doesn't," I said, crossing my arms. "Guess you must be brave. Trash-talking to someone like me," He said, still trying to act tough. "Braver than you'll ever be," I said. At this point, everyone was looking at us.

"That's enough you two," said Kai trying to stop us, before it gets worse. It worked. "Whatever, see ya later, faggot," He said heading to another table. I sat down. "Geez. What a dick," I said. "Sigh, I know," said Kai. "Can't we have one day without him messing with our lives," said Luna. "Guess not," I said.

A few hours later

I leave school and start to head to my house. I take out a new phone and start calling someone. "Alright. So what was it that you wanted to talk about?" I asked in a serious tone.

"We've got information that a spy from The Other Side is acting like a teacher to find you. You have to stop him, or your cover will be blown."

"Right. Consider it done."