Season 2: Chapter 17

Okami's POV

We all got ready at HQ and took what we needed. I grabbed an M4 Carbine with the few attachments along with my pistol, hidden blades, and a katana that Rioko insisted I'd bring for this mission.

M4 Carbine:

Katana:

I looked at everyone

I looked at everyone. Most of them were just talking while Beth, Amber, Tyler, Rioko, and Sasha we waiting looking at me giving me a signal that they're ready. I nodded and cleared my throat so everyone could listen to me. They all look at me. "Alright, now that I got your attention. This is a rescue mission. You're all instructed to save the hostage and that's it. Any questions?" I said. There was a silence until someone said out loud, "What about you?" I paused for a moment before loading my gun. "Me, I'll deal with Kira. Any more questions?" I said. No one answered. "Good. Then lock 'n load," I finally said.

Later

We finally got to the to the Lab. We all got to our positions. I grabbed some binoculars and looked around the entrance. So far I saw 2 guards on the top of the building and two in front of the doors. I gave the signal for our snipers to get in position and fire. Just like that, they took down the roof guards and the two at the entrance in an instant. Not gonna lie. These snipers are good. I put on the Oni Mask, ordered one squad to stay put to watch our backs and gave the signal so the rest can follow their leaders towards the entrance.

We managed to enter without setting an alarm, and I'd like to keep it that way. We walked for a few feet when we came across a few when one of us tripped an alarm. Sasha let out a cursed when we saw 20 guards heading towards our direction. I gave the signal to fire and all of us lit up the room. As each of of they're bodies hit the floor more and more started to come. They just wouldn't give up. I shot a few more bullets when I realized something. "Amber, Beth! I need you with me. Tyler, you and the rest of the squad take care of these bastard!" I ordered. Tyler nodded. Amber and Beth followed me while Tyler shot his machine gun to give us a chance to escape.

Machine gun:

As all three of us go through a hall, a few guards see us and go after us

As all three of us go through a hall, a few guards see us and go after us. I quickly see a pillar, and stop. The girls stop as well. I let the serum flow and use my strength to make the pillar collapse behind us. "That give us some time. Come on," I said as I ran towards a familiar door.

Weapon X

We stopped in front of it. "What the hell are we doing here?" Asked Amber. I looked at it for a moment, and grabbed the handle of the door knob. "I have a feeling.....," was all I said before I turned the knob. It was unlocked. I opened and started walking. I asked if Amber brought any explosives. She said she had a few C4s. Why she had them, I had no idea. "Good, cause we'll need them," I said. She nodded, as if she knew what I meant by that, and started placing some. Beth looked confused but helped Amber out. I then turned and began walking once more. After a few moments I saw some light. I frowned as I entered towards the light. I stopped, as took off my masked. I then hear a familiar voice.

"Hello, Okami. Ready to end this."