Chapter 13

Luna's POV

I sat down, still shock on what just happened. I suddenly see the door open and see Okami. "Ok, I took care of him. They won't see him for a while," he said. "Well that's good," I said. I could tell he had something in his mind. "You ok?" I asked. He stayed silent. "Okami? Come on. You can't hide anything to me. Tell me," I said. "I was just thinking," he said. "About what?" I asked. "About what that hitman said," he said. "What do you mean?" I asked. "He wasn't after me....... He was after you," he said making a fist. "But he didn't get me," I said getting off the bed and standing in front of him. "Because I was there. If I wasn't........" he said before he paused. "All I'm saying is........ we shouldn't see each other anymore," he said. My eyes widen. "Wh- What?"

Okami's POV

It hurts me to tell her that. But what else can do. I don't want her to be in anymore danger. I look at her in complete shock. I felt bad. "Wh- What? Why?" She asked. "I don't want to get hurt or worse, get in the crossfire. It's for the best," I said looking down. "Don't give me that bullcrap! You need me, and you know it. I wanna help you," she said. "But-" I said before she interrupted me. "But nothing! I wanna help you! Why are you even so worried about me? Why are you-" she said before....... "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I yelled out.

She stood there silent. I realize what I said, got slightly red and look down again. "Look Luna I-" I said before I feel something pressed my lips. I open my eyes and see Luna pressing her lips against me. I whimpered a bit but managed to let it happen. Her lips....... felt warm, soft. My heart started to beat faster. "I don't care what you say. I staying with you because...... BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO!"

That....... That hit me. In a good way. I let out a chuckle all of a sudden and cover my face. "What's wrong?" She asked. "After 3 years, I've been waiting to hear those words," I said taking out my hand out of my face. She suddenly blushed a bit. I smiled and kissed her and she kissed back.

Later

I get out of bed and grabbed my phone. I dial Rioko's phone number and call her.

"Hello? Rioko you there?"

"Uh..... yeah yawn. What's up?

"Sorry for calling you this late, but I was wondering? Could you send me anymore weapons."

"Sure, yawn what do you need?"

"I'll need a 12 gauge shotgun, a M9 with some attachments and the same hidden blades I used last time."

"Ok. But what for?"

I turn to see Luna, soundly asleep and turn back. "To finish this mission."