Chapter 14

Okami's POV

I got up at 6:30AM(5:30 in the US) and waited in the lobby. That's when I saw someone enter the door. I took a closer look and saw it was Tyler, with a bag. "So...... do you have them?" I asked. He nodded. "You don't talk much, do you?" I asked. He nodded no. "Ok then?" I said taking the bag. "Tell Rioko I give her my thanks," I said. He nodded and left. I then went back to my room and closed the door, locking it. I see Luna in her bed still sleeping. I smile a bit and opened the bag. It had just what I wanted. It had the M9 with the attachments I wanted.

Inside the bag was also the 12- gauge shotgun

And it also had the hidden blades I used last time

And it also had the hidden blades I used last time. It also had other things. It had some kind of headset, a watch, and a jacket of some kind. I put on the headset and the watch. I turned it on and I heard Rioko' s Voice.

"Hello? Hello? Is this thing even working?" Said Rioko in the headset.

"Yeah I hear ya. What's with all this new gear?"

"You're gonna be up against The Other Side. So I decided to give you some new tech."

"A headset, watch, and jacket?"

"The headset you're wearing only let's you hear me, no one else can hear us. The watch let's you mess with the cameras and other tech like turrets and let's you use them as an advantage. And the jacket is made of Lonsdaleite, the most strongest metal ever made. Stronger than diamond."

"Hm...... could be useful."

"My thoughts exactly. Though, I couldn't find you a mask to hide your identity."

"Don't worry, I got that covered." I said looking at the Oni mask.

"Right, well if you need anything, just talk to me."

"Right." I said as I turned the headset on.

I put on the jacket, loaded the guns, strapped the shotgun on my back, and put on the hidden blades. I grabbed  the Oni Mask and looked at Luna, still sound asleep. I smile again. I quickly gave a peck on her forehead, then put on the mask and left the room, locking the door.

Later at the largest building in Tokyo

I was at the gates of the building I was suppose to infiltrate. I see the entrance was guarded. 4 guards at the entrance. Two with AK- 47s and the two others with Submachine guns. All  I needed was the element of surprise. I turn on my headset and asked Rioko to "turn off the lights". She did just that and I activated the serum to use my night vision. I got in there as fast as I could and struck two of them with my hidden blades and shot two of them with my pistol. Just as they're bodies went down, the lights went back on. I reloaded my pistol. "Alright then. Let's get this over with," I said entering the building.