Chapter 5

Okami's POV

I started to head to my class when I got dropped by Kai. "Hey man. How you doing?" He asked. "Good. How about you?" I asked. "Same. Did you about the class trip?" Kai said. "What class trip?" I asked. "The class trip to Tokyo. Can you believe it," said Kai. I was silent. "Y- Yeah. I can't wait," I said. "Well I've gotta go. See you around," He said as he walked off. I got to my locker and punched the locker next to mine, leaving a dence. "DAMN IT!!!!" I yelled. I turned to see a kid looking at me in shock. I ran to the boy's bathroom so I don't make any more of a scene. I looked at my hand and make a fist. I was bleeding. I sighed to myself and washed my hands. "That son of a bitch," I said to myself. The bell rang. I sigh again and head started to head in class.

Luna's POV

The second bell rang. I didn't see Okami anywhere. He's never been late in class, ever. Something must be up. Then he entered. "Mr. Jones, you're late," said the teacher. "I'm sorry. It won't do it again," He said heading towards his seat. "Hmph, we'll see about that," said the teacher. He sat next to me. "Why were you late?" I whispered. "I got caught up something," He said whispering back. "Ok," I said. I noticed his bloody hand and got suspicious. "You're hand. It's bleeding," I said. He looked at it and put it in his pocket. "Yeah," was he said. "What happened to it?" I asked. "It's nothing. Don't worry. But, we should focus on the teach. We don't want to get in trouble like last time," He said. "Right," I said as I looked at the teacher. What is it that he's not telling me?