Chapter 8

Okami's POV

Luna was just sitting on the bed look at me. I had blown my cover. Guess there's no point lieing to her anymore. "Please tell me. What's going on?" She asked giving me that look in her I eyes. I sighed. "First things first, this wasn't suppose to be a class trip," I said. "Huh?" She exclaimed. "This was how I was suppose to get close to my target," I continued. "What do you mean by that?" She asked. I paused. And told her...... "I'm an assassin." Her eyes widen. "A- As in, you kill," she said. I paused again. "I- I don't understand," she said. "Look, I can explain...... but we have to go to the beginning," I said. She looked at me again. I sat down next to her.

"It all started when I was 8. I was asleep until I heard a loud bang. I opened my door and went to the living room and heard another bang. That's when I saw him. A man with a mask and with a gun and in front of him....... were my parents...... on the floor, lifeless. Then I felt it. Anger and hatred. I came at him and grabbed a lamp and hit him in the head. When he landed in the floor, I kept bashing his head with the lamp until there was nothing but a hanging eyeball and blood everywhere. After that, I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see a man. That man, was the man who I would work for. My adopted father," I said. "Oh my god," she said holding my hand. "That must have been horrible," she said. I look down.

"Then everything went black. At first I thought he would be the perfect father, that he'll make my life feel better......... but he didn't. I woke up strapped up and around me were people with lab coats and with tools that look anything but friendly. I tried to escape but I couldn't. I kept resisting. Then they injected me with something. Some kind of serum. My bones started hurting, my muscles started cramping, and my body was hurting like hell. At that point, I wanted someone to end my misery. Everything went black again," I continued. She started to hold me tighter, like she was afraid for me or knew what I've been through.

"I opened my eyes and a few year have passed. I was now 12. I was in some kind of tube. Then someone opened it. I fell to my knees and tried to get up, but kept falling. Then I heard the same voice from that night. 'Test subject 204. From now on, you work for me. You'll take down any target I tell you to. Now then, anything you have to say?' I looked at him and said, "My name is Okami. And don't you forget it." All he did was smile. 'Right, now then here's your first target.....' After that, all I knew was to kill my targets and everyone would be safe. So that's my story," I said. "Wow, so that 'Thing' was-" she said. "The serum kicking in. Yeah," I said, finishing her sentence. "It all just doesn't make sense," she said.

I sighed again and went to the drawer. I opened the bag and took two pills. "Here take this. Just drink it," I said giving them to her along with a water bottle. She was confused but did what I asked. "This should make her forget everything I said and everything she saw. It's better this way," I said to myself.

Just as she drank the pills, something strange happened. "O- Okami, w- why do I feel hot," she said sweating a bit. She tries to get up but falls down. "W- What's happening to me?" She said in a whining voice. Then I realized what the pills were.......  "SHIT! I'm so sorry Luna," I said to her as I look at the pill container. It wasn't what I expected it to be. "W- What did you give me? And why do I feel so hot" she said moving her hands down her body without control. "That son of bitch give me the wrong pills!!!" I said. "What were the pills?!" She said getting ready to pull her shirt. I blush and quickly grab her hand to stop her from continuing. She sudden grabs me and puts me in top of the bed. I groan and realize that she was on top of me. "She began to take her shirt off again and then unzipped her pants. Blushing, I quickly try to stop her, flipping her over and grabbing her arms. "You have to control yourself Luna," I said. "It's hurts. P- Please," she whined. God I hate seeing her like this. Looks like I have keep her like this until it wears off. And it did.

She suddenly started to go back to her normal self and got a bit sleeply. I carefully got off her and off the bed. "Geez, I can handle bullies, killers, and body guards, but I can't handle a horny girl. Sigh, Some assassin I am," I said to myself. I then looked at her. She looked so beautiful when she sleeps. I carefully grabbed her a blanket and covered her. I got sleepy as well, so threw the pills in the trash can, I got to the nearest bed, and passed out immediately.