A/N: This is my O/C!!!

My own character is from the Fullbuster family (of course ;) Her name is Mika Fullbuster and she was the oldest of the Fullbuster siblings. She was also an S-Class wizard of Fairy Tail who used Water Ice Maker Magic. Meaning she could use both Gray and Juvia's magic, but while casting an ice or water spell, she can automatically change it to the opposite. She and Sylvia were super close and she was training Sylvia to become S-Class just like her. On there way back from a job, Sylvia and Mika were sabatoged by mysterious fire wizards. While they were being attacked, Mika told Sylvia to run and with hesitation, she did. After regretting what she did, Sylvia ran back only to find the body of her dead sister. She's always blamed her death against herself for doing that and when people talk about Mika, Sylvia either gets really upset and uncomfortable, or she just leaves the area where the people are talking. Everyone else in Fairy Tail has mourned Mika and remembered her as a true wizard of Fairy Tail, but Sylvia has never been able to move on. Is it weird that I killed my own character? Probably, but since Gray lost Master Ur, I feel like his children had to lose someone to just to add more depth to the Fullbuster family's past. Tat same year that the S-Class trials rolled by, Sylvia became S-Class for her sister.

 Tat same year that the S-Class trials rolled by, Sylvia became S-Class for her sister

Go check out the chapter: Her Death for my info on how it happened specifically!!! :D