The Accident

The judge got out of his seat and walked into the back stage and saw everyone very happy and very excited. Everyone got a perfect part for the play.

The judge was handing out scrips to the actors and actresses while he was he said "These are your scrips for the play. The play will be next month. Please memorize these lines. If you can't then make it up and make it similar to the real lines. Thank you."

Baby got her's and saw that her and Ennard's parts are very long. It starts with them when they were young and the present times is when the real play begins. Baby looked over at Ennard and saw that he was reading the scrip. Baby sighed and thought 'Ennard looks so focused its adorable! Wait what am I doing?! Its not like I like him that way......... Right? Well it has to be through all the things we've been through.' Baby was so deep in thought that she didn't see a rock hit her in the head. Everyone stopped at what they were doing and ran over to Baby and to see if she was alright. Ennard ran over and picked up Baby bridal style and carried her to the clinic.

Ennard opened the door to the clinic and asked "Nurse?!"

The nurse walked out in her super tight outfit and told Ennard to put her on the bed. The nurse has pink hair, right now wearing super tight nurse outfit to show off her curves, and her body is skinny just to attract guys. Also the nurse is about 18 years old.

The nurse took out couple of bandages and cleaners to clean Baby's forehead. When Baby was taken care of the nurse turned towards Ennard and said "Take her home and let her sleep. If she has a job. Don't make her go there."

Ennard nodded and picked Baby to bring her home.

The nurse scoffed and said "That stupid clown girl got the most attractive guy around here. I wanted Ennard to be all mine. Maybe I can make up a plan to get him." Then the nurse walked inside the bathroom to use it.