After Math Class

Baby was getting her stuff together right before she goes to study hall. Ennard got done putting his stuff away and walked over to Baby. Baby turned around and jumped at the sight of Ennard standing behind her.

Ennard said while holding up Baby's pigtail "You do have beautiful hair Baby."

Baby blushed and pushed Ennard away then said "Get away pervert!!" Baby got her stuff and started to go to study hall. Ennard followed closely behind her. Both were silent during the walk, but they did see a boy with gray hair and blue eyes. His jacket was missing and his bow tie was wrapped around his wrist.

Baby walked up to the boy and asked "What are you wearing?"

The boy looked at Baby and said "I'm wearing the uniform the way I want to."

Baby narrowed her eyes and said while putting her hands on her hips "No, your going to tie up the bow tie around your neck and go home to get your jacket!"

Ennard said while coming up behind Baby "You must be Yenndo correct?"

Yenndo looked at Ennard and said "So what if I am?"

Ennard shrugged and said "I was just asking because you don't look like a dork."

Yenndo looked down at Baby and said "Tell your girlfriend here to not tell me what to do."

Baby said while looking away "I'm not his girlfriend."

Yenndo smirked and said "Your not?"

Baby shook her head and said "No."

Yenndo walked up to Ennard and pushed him out of the way then pushed Baby up against a wall. Baby started to panic as she was being forced to be crushed between Yenndo and the wall. Ennard woke up and kicked Yenndo in the face then said "She's mine. It doesn't matter if she is my girlfriend or not. I don't want guys like you touching her." Yenndo backed away from Baby and Ennard who walked in front of her.

Yenndo looked at Ennard and said "Don't touch her you say?"

Ennard nodded then grabbed Baby's arm and started to pull her to the study hall and said while passing by Yenndo "I'll kill you if you dare touch her again."

Yenndo said while pulling on a smile "Don't you worry I won't try anything far to stupid like you will."

Ennard didn't listen and continued to drag Baby to the study hall.