High School

Baby was walking to the high school known as Circus High School. (I had no idea what to name the high school <:() Her best friend Ballora ran up to her and hugged her.

Baby said while trying to get air "Ballora.......... can't............. breathe........."

Ballora said while letting go of Baby "Sorry Baby! I'm just hyped!"

Baby asked in an annoyed tone "About what?"

Ballora twirled in her uniform and said "About school starting! Duh!!"

Baby raised her eyebrow and said "Oh really?"

Ballora nodded and said "Let's go!!!"

Baby said while now noticing "Ballora?"

Ballora stopped and said "Yes?"

Baby eyebrow twitched and said "Where's your proper uniform?"

The school's uniform is red and white with red shoes. Ballora had a blue uniform with blue shoes.

Ballora cried and said "I washed it with a blue sock and now the uniform is stuck with this color."

Baby sighed and said "It's alright I'll let this one slid."

Ballora hugged Baby again and said "Thank you Baby!!!!"

Baby asked while trying to breathe again "Ballora........... this........... again............"

Ballora forgot and said "Sorry Baby!!!"

Baby brushed herself off and said "Its alright. Let's go or we'll be late."

Ballora smiled and nodded. Both left for their 1st period which it is Science. (I hate science because I don't get it) On the way they saw their other friend Lolbit who had........... a white and orange uniform.

Ballora smiled and said "Lolbit!!!"

Lolbit smiled and said "Hi Ballora! Hi Baby!"

Baby's eyebrow twitched and asked "What happened to your uniform?"

Lolbit froze then said "I washed my shirt with a orange bow tie. And my red bow tie turned purple because of my blue tang top."

Baby shook her head and said "I hope that no one else done something stupid to theirs."

Ballora and Lolbit said with tears coming out of their eyes "We didn't mean it Baby!!!!"

Baby smiled and said "Don't worry I'm not blaming you guys!!"

Ballora and Lolbit sighed and thanked Baby. One guy was missing his jacket and he was walking by Baby.

Baby asked the jacket less guy "Umm excuse me where is your jacket?"

The guy said while turning around "What did..............." The guy froze and saw that it was Baby that he was talking to.

Baby crossed her arms and said "What was that?"

The guy said while trying to think of a excuse "Y-Y-You s-see h-h-h-here I-I l-l-l-lost i-i-it." 

Baby sighed and said "Next time don't forget it......... Or else!"

The guy nodded and ran off to his class. Baby, Ballora, and Lolbit continued their journey to the Science classroom.