You Alright?

Baby walked back inside and saw Yenndo standing right next to the student counsel office.

Baby asked with concern "Can I help you with something?"

Yenndo got himself off the wall and said while walking towards Baby "Of course I am, but are you alright?"

Baby froze and asked "What are you getting at?!"

Yenndo pushed Baby up against a wall and whispered into her ear "Don't go near Ennard or else I'll have to give you punishment."

Baby's eyes went small and thought 'No..... I want Ennard. Not you.' Baby looked down and said "I'm sorry, but I don't love you."

Yenndo's eyes went small and asked "What do you mean?!"

Baby said while meeting with Yenndo's eyes "I'm in love with only Ennard! Not you or that stupid Fern idiot!! If you even dare threaten me about not seeing Ennard again then I'll...... I'll....... I'll......."

Yenndo raised an eyebrow and asked "I'll?"

Baby said while pushing Yenndo off of her "I'll kick you."

Yenndo froze and said "You'll kick me............?" Then Yenndo started to laugh loudly and said "You have nerve of kicking me, but...." Yenndo grabbed Baby and pulled her into a kiss. Baby's eyes went small as she thought 'No...... No!........... No!!...... NO!!!!!!' Baby pushed Yenndo off of her and she ran into the student counsel office. Yenndo turned around and was immediately punched in the face by Ennard. Ennard and Yenndo got into a fight and everyone was ranting one of them on to beat the other.

~Meanwhile with Lolbit~

Lolbit was skipping down the hall and she saw Vixen walking down the hall to get to his class. Lolbit smiled and ran up to him.

Lolbit said with a smile "HEY!!!!!"

Vixen jumped back and said "Hey?!"

Lolbit blushed slightly and asked "How are you?"

Vixen noticed Lolbit blushing and said "I've told you this a thousand of times I don't like you that way."

Lolbit froze and stared at Vixen then said "I was just kidding!!!" Then Lolbit thought 'I'm going to kill this other girl Vixen-senpai likes!!!!!'

Vixen walked by and said "See ya!"

Lolbit watched Vixen walk to his next class. Lolbit sighed and walked to her class.

~Meanwhile back with Ennard and Yenndo~

Yenndo was kicked into a wall and was met with a foot into his face.

Ennard said with disgust "Don't you dare touch Baby or even kiss her again. Next time I won't let you live."

Yenndo felt shivers run up his spine and ran off. Ennard nodded and walked into the student counsel office and saw Baby had her head down. Ennard walked up to Baby and started to rub her back.

Baby said with sad in her voice "I'm sorry Ennard. I didn't want Yenndo to kiss me."

Ennard said with care "Its fine Baby. I know what he did wasn't right, but I like it how you confessed you liked me."

Baby picked up her head with blush on her face and said "Y-Y-You heard that?!?!?!!?!?!"

Ennard smiled and nodded. Ennard leaned into Baby's face and said "I love you too." Then Ennard kissed Baby again until the other student body president's came into the student counsel room.