Tips and More

Hey guys its me That weird author! And I would like to tell you guys that in Sister Location night 4. The technician that we players are playing as. That technician is inside of another animatronic we have not seen. If you guys read The Crossover you guys already know the character. That animatronic is actually Funtime Chica. How do I know? Look at the mouth and the eyes of the suit and also look at Toy Chica's mouth and eyes. They look the exact same. So if you guys think: Oh! Its Baby! She won't hurt me!!. No. Baby is talking to you and told you that she has you hidden to well. Also she told you: I kidnapped you. She told you: Your inside that came from my old pizzaria. If those tips don't help then your fucked. I don't care if you guys try to back talk me. Scott put up that they are moving to a new location because of a gas leak. And that gas leak was in Funtime Chica's room. I'll see if there is another line just in case you guys don't believe me. She said: I don't think it was used. At least not the way its meant to be used. She said: Too dangerous? Also Baby said: It just big enough for one person to fit inside. Just barely. So that's all of the tips I can give you guys that Funtime Chica is in the game, but not active like the others. So she's harmless. So if you guys like those tips please let me know if you guys think there are other hidden characters in any games I'll try to locate them and give out the key points that they are there. This has been your guys helpful author. So go enjoy life my fellow readers! And I'll see guys sooner or later!!

~From

That weird author