A New Worker?!

Baby walked to her job after the meeting and saw Yenndo standing out in the hall way talking with Ennard about something. Baby walked by until Yenndo said to her:

"Hey have you heard?"

Baby turned to Yenndo and shook her head.

Yenndo sighed and said "Our little sister is coming to this school. I think the both of you would get along."

Baby nodded and continued to walk by. Ennard watched Baby walk by and thought 'I hope you'll be alright.' Back with Baby. Baby continued to walk and ignore everything that was going on around her. When she got out of the school she ran to her job trying to get away from school. On the way Baby thought about what Ennard said about Yenndo and Fifi. Baby breathed in and thought 'Poor Fifi. I hope their little sister won't be a pervert like her brothers.' Baby stopped running and saw the cafe was closed for a couple of minutes. So she went around back and saw that the back door was still unlocked. Baby went through the back door and saw the manager talking to a girl with white and blue hair. The blue were the tips of her hair. Baby got changed and went back out and saw that the girl looked cute, but the problem were her eyes. They were black with blue in the center. They looked really cool. Baby hit her dress a couple of times and walked over to the other workers. One of them snorted and looked away. Her name was Polly. Polly has a very bad attitude when there are new people. Polly had short orange hair.

Polly sighed and asked "Why do you even want this job?"

The girl looked up and said "Because my brothers don't work and I need a job so that I can buy us a house and a backyard so that my brothers can fight each other out there."

The girl standing to Polly on the right name was Kara. Kara was a smart girl and very sweet. Kara had green long hair that was pulled into a bun.

Kara said with a smile "That sounds nice. And what are your brothers names?"

The girl looked down and said "Their names are........... Yenndo and Ennard."

Baby went wide eyed and thought 'I know the both of them! So this is their younger sister!!!'