Study Hall

Baby walked into the student presidential room and saw that the head student group was in there. Baby walked to her seat and said "I apologize for being late. I......... had some trouble in the west wing hallway."

One of the head students said while looking at a book "What happened prez?"

Baby looked up and said "Just the usual. Guys trying to be with women."

The student heads nodded and went back to work. Baby sat down and looked through all the paper work that she has to do. When she gotten started she remembered Ennard saving her. Baby thought 'Why does he always come around me every single day? Its like he wants to mess with my feelings!!!!' Baby clenched onto her hands and thought 'But every single dang time he comes around me. He always know how to mess with my mind!!!!!' The student heads looked at Baby and began to worry.

The vice president named Bidybab came up to her and said "You alright prez?"

Baby looked up to see her year younger brother and said "Yes, I'm alright vice president."

Bidybab nodded and went back to his desk to work. Baby sighed and continued to work on the papers for the clubs and up coming events. Lolbit walked in and saw everyone was working on something then left after a few seconds of boredom. When the bell ringed for everyone to go home Baby stayed after the bell to get some things done.

Ennard was walking by and saw Baby working. He sighed and continued to walk. Baby got done with the paper work and head straight for her job.